Oklahoma

CapAquaPis

The 46th state of the union - admitted November 16, 1907.

My Mom's family lives in Tulsa and has a long family history in the state: the Cherokee, osage and many other (about 50-60 total) native American tribal nations and peoples called Oklahoma home, also known for a late 19th century transplanted southeast/midwest culture (the farming land of the Great Plains) and western cowboy folklore with neighboring Texas.

Here's the parans chart (midnight local time, Lat. 36 North/Lon. 98 West) - capital Oklahoma City. But on the link provided, I typed estimated geodetic coordinates for Tulsa the other largest city.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart.php?y=1907&m=11&d=16&h=0&min=1&lat=36&long=96&zone=8

I suppose the Parans based on the descendant sign and IC (the sign to the right) is Sagittarius, while the AC/rising sign is Leo or during sunset: Taurus ascendant/rising.

Taurus like Aries is one sign of optimism, prosperity, good self-esteem, earthliness, conservativism and vigilance to stand guard of themselves.

Leo is about overcoming adversities in times of difficulties and to recover from losses, and a fixed sign the Leo state have leadership qualities and skills to avoid or prevent serious trouble.

And Sagittarius is a fire sign like Leo: About religion, philosophy, defense, managed community organization, limited government and volunteerism.

The planet Mercury sits on the left of the Sun in Scorpio in the 4th house, while Mars sets in Aquarius and Pluto in Gemini.

The presence of Jupiter in the AC (Leo) for midnight and AC Taurus for sundown in the Parans chart will lead to conflicts, however the planet known to rule sagittarius will have more of a positive impact on Leo, itself a compatriot fire sign.

The rest of the AW forum can leave a comment and discuss the astrological aspects of Oklahoma based on statehood astrological data, but the Scorpion Sun rules Leo and trines Taurus one way and Venus in Sagittarius the other direction.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_oklahoma_s_statehood_hp_63_28923.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_oklahoma_s_statehood_hp_63_28923.gif
    53.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
Being a California native, Oklahoma's dust bowl migration is a big part of California. John Steinbeck wrote of it in Grapes of Wrath. Bakersfield, CA is the Okie capital of Cali. Three or Four generations of Oklahoma there. Merle Haggard, Buck Owens, Okie's ~ Blake Shelton, Garth Brooks.
Oklahoma and people have always seemed to be salt of the earth to me. Simple desires, deep feeling. They had their American disporia. A humility factor that makes them straight dealers.

CapAquaPis

My own grandfather hailed from a town called Skiatook north of Tulsa on the Osage Indian reservation (he's of Osage/Cherokee descent by a "full" blooded mother-1/4th father with Scottish descent). When he was 12 and left the sixth grade, his family later came to the Central Valley in a town called Arvin in Kern county around Bakersfield in the late 1930s. They were sharecroppers in need of work opportunities in depression-struck times and/or some relatives moved to L.A. before the US entry into WWII in late 1941, then my grandpa turned 18 and volunteered in the Marines (where the armed forces gave him an official US citizen birth certificate).

MaeMae

Banned
My own grandfather hailed from a town called Skiatook north of Tulsa on the Osage Indian reservation (he's of Osage/Cherokee descent by a "full" blooded mother-1/4th father with Scottish descent). When he was 12 and left the sixth grade, his family later came to the Central Valley in a town called Arvin in Kern county around Bakersfield in the late 1930s. They were sharecroppers in need of work opportunities in depression-struck times and/or some relatives moved to L.A. before the US entry into WWII in late 1941, then my grandpa turned 18 and volunteered in the Marines (where the armed forces gave him an official US citizen birth certificate).

original cowboys are from oklahoma & texas i once read. can't forget them oklahoma oil rig cowboys either. some of the best.
sagittarius prevalent, for sure. a lot them made lots of money. then there's the bible people. some of the most fundamental, evangelical. again sag.
oral roberts university.
like your family, a lot of okies moved from bakersfield area to L.A. harbor and Long Beach harbor during war to work on ships. a mechanical crowd, used to fiddlin' with farm equipment.
lots of okie settlers in long beach, second to iowans, who came here post depression. by wartime, long beach had a very salt of the earth population ~ as well as african americans who came from south for shipyard jobs. next to gold miners and our mexican heritage and influence, wartime populous of iowans and oklahomans in california, created a culture of midwest and western values in the state which still exists today among the older 40+ cali natives.
then we have the bombing of federal building in oklahoma city in 1994. oklahoma city! of all messages to be sent....

CapAquaPis

original cowboys are from oklahoma & texas i once read. can't forget them oklahoma oil rig cowboys either. some of the best.
sagittarius prevalent, for sure. a lot them made lots of money. then there's the bible people. some of the most fundamental, evangelical. again sag.
oral roberts university.
like your family, a lot of okies moved from bakersfield area to L.A. harbor and Long Beach harbor during war to work on ships. a mechanical crowd, used to fiddlin' with farm equipment.
lots of okie settlers in long beach, second to iowans, who came here post depression. by wartime, long beach had a very salt of the earth population ~ as well as african americans who came from south for shipyard jobs. next to gold miners and our mexican heritage and influence, wartime populous of iowans and oklahomans in california, created a culture of midwest and western values in the state which still exists today among the older 40+ cali natives.
then we have the bombing of federal building in oklahoma city in 1994. oklahoma city! of all messages to be sent....

Thanks for sharing an "Okie" heritage story, maemae...but mine is indeed personal and words have it: all in the family: My maternal grandparents gotten married after WWII ended and briefly lived in Long Beach, and you stated Iowans came to the state in high numbers (well, my grandma was from Denver, Colorado via southeast Nebraska).

You forgot to mention the Long Beach-L.A. area (South Bay) cities are home to since then gotten larger Asian-American (i.e. the Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Korean and Pacific Islander) ethnic groups. My Mom lived in Redondo Beach/Torrance in the 1950s then moved to Garden Grove in Orange county in the 60s.

MaeMae

Banned
Thanks for sharing an "Okie" heritage story, maemae...but mine is indeed personal and words have it: all in the family: My maternal grandparents gotten married after WWII ended and briefly lived in Long Beach, and you stated Iowans came to the state in high numbers (well, my grandma was from Denver, Colorado via southeast Nebraska).

You forgot to mention the Long Beach-L.A. area (South Bay) cities are home to since then gotten larger Asian-American (i.e. the Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Korean and Pacific Islander) ethnic groups. My Mom lived in Redondo Beach/Torrance in the 1950s then moved to Garden Grove in Orange county in the 60s.

Yes, for sure, Cali has much more ethnic history than I mentioned above. I was drawing connective rods to Long Beach from Bakersfield and Iowa.
But here's a little known fact, while we're at it ~ LBC has the largest Cambodian population outside of Cambodia. We just got a new, official "Cambodia Town" neighborhood designation. Pretty cool.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi CapAquaPis,

I hope you don't think i'm being negative in comments, and i'm not trying to transplant morality from our era back to when Oklahoma was formed, but in memory of your Osage/Cherokee grandfather i must express sadness over the "Trail of Tears" when this land was given to indians and they were moved out of eastern states and laboured in a long journey to thier new home...many died, only for the land to be taken from them 60 years later!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_Tears

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Okterritory.png

Monk

Premium Member
Hi All,

If Oklahoma wasn't fair or honest with red indians, it certainly wasn't with homesteaders, a popular image is on link below:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ycMhMM2UFs

However the whole thing was bound up in conspiracy and reminds me of when i was a small boy and used to watch Wacky Races cartoons, in the Oklahoma land runs it is always "Dick Dastardly & Muttley that win"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C6QVnDCrVw

So imagine being a homesteader playing by the rules, you line up, the gun fires and you are off, you almost kill your horse, but you are in front and head to a place that had water that you spied some months back, as you get close to the spot, you are astonished to see a man sitting on a rock puffing his pipe, his fresh horse is grazing near by, and the 160 acres is all plotted out before you got there????!!!!

So we would have to explain to non-American who the Boomers and Sooners were who staked most of the best land, many were government people who had a right to be in Oklahoma before the land run.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_Run_of_1889

I'll continue soon.

Monk

Premium Member
A good link is below:-

http://www.library.cornell.edu/Reps/DOCS/landrush.htm

Guthrie that was the first Capital and Oklahoma city the present capital unlike Rome was built in day (however don't take this seriously).

It seems some knew where the capital was going to be before hand, thus had choice town lots filed.

Both past and present Capitals are near each other, small difference in lat. and long.

Thus i would say that date and time of Guthrie and Oklahoma City applies to mid-day (12:00) on 22nd April 1889, time of land run.

When looking at both locations at time, you will see Sirius rising, on attachment, you may have to left click on image several times to make clearer, however it is secret societies that use these types of alignments.

Attachments

• picture 537 50%.jpg
    picture 537 50%.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
monk, why are you twisting this to pro~native sentiment?
oklahoma and about 15-20 other states praciced same genocide.
we are talking about state, not country.
every american knows each state has it's federal cross to bare. the price of joining "the union"
truth is, american idiology came from europe.
we tried to make sanity as we understood it.
Oklahoma has a HUGE impact on West, money made (with many native people employed in rigging, quietly, unannounced. Do your homework before you google.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Mae Mae,

I thought CapAquaPis made it clear when Oklahoma gained statehood, the period i'm talking about was called a territory then, very little law, that couldn't be directed at Oklahoma, but what law there was came from Central Government in Washington D.C., sorry i wasn't clear but i'm hardly finished with this yet, much more to add, my fault you didn't understand me.

I do not direct this at Oklahoma law, there wasn't much there, this comes from a central government, hell even Capitals weren't official then!
I'm not directing the Indian mass exodus involvement to Oklahoma State, it came from central government unrelated to the state, further more i look at all area's of the world, so don't just pick on America, a lot of secret societies came from London, my home town!

My Prime interest is looking at who was using electional astrology, many times secret society electional astrology.

Oklahoma State haven't got any Sirius or Alnilam alignments regarding Statehood, however with the Homesteaders land runs there were many unfair points of interest, before Oklahoma had its own laws!

When we look at California it joined the Union on 9th September 1850, at this time San Jose was Capital, ancient Greek daymarker was used, sunset on previous day at 18:14:17pm, as Sun set, Alnilam was on Nadir, on attachment, please left click on image several times to make larger and clearer:-

Attachments

• picture 412 50%.jpg
    picture 412 50%.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 24

Monk

Premium Member
So making it clear that Oklahoma State isn't at fault, i look at central government, we have looked at the Land Run in Oklahoma in 1889, aligned to actual time, however it wasn't the only land run, lets look at the one in 1891 relating to Tecumseh, Oklahoma, please remember the fairest way to do this without conspiracy is by lottery!!! Also remember that Secret Societies also align the day by sunset, sunrise and midnight to Sirius and Alnilam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_Run_of_1891

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecumseh,_Oklahoma

September 22nd 1891, midnight daymarker chosen to represent the day at location, Alnilam rising at midnight, on attachment please left click on image several times to make clearer and larger.

We may have to investigate the "SOONERS" a little more!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sooners

Will continue tomorrow!

Attachments

• picture 538 50%.jpg
    picture 538 50%.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 26

CapAquaPis

For the Cherokee Nation, the founding date Sept. 6, 1839 (The Parans chart: Virgo descendant with Libra at sundown-Cancer at IC was their designated sign) thus the numbers 4-7 are their sacred numbers and the summer season with the first full moon after the Autumnal equinox to mid-october marks their new year.

Maemae, Long Beach is also known for a large Portugese community for its size in North America: many Portugese came to the state's port cities such as Redondo Beach and Newport Beach in the early 20th century: they worked as fishermen, cannery workers, shepherds and ranch hands in the L.A. basin.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi CapAquaPis and MaeMae,

Sorry i wasn't clear about Oklahoma State and non-involvement in plight of indians, it was central government.

In many areas of the world i express sadness at who was left out, thus we can express sadness together at a time leading up to the 1830's, the contrast being a Cherokee indian sitting on a rock in 1829 reading the Cherokee Phoenix Newspaper in New Echota, Georgia, and a U.S. politician in a posh drawing room in New York reading The New York Post, both sides knew that the Indians would hold on to very little land!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherokee_Phoenix

Monk

Premium Member
It is likely that many central government officials that were allowed into Oklahoma that were "SOONERS" and had hours start on those that played by the rules in the land runs, were subject to fraternity back scratching!

However it wasn't always fraternities that used alignments to Sirius and Alnilam, thus some investigation must be done first. Indeed any alignment in Salt Lake City with joining the Union was done by Mormons LDS Church, however they are known to be esoteric, similiar to Fraternities, and this must be stated, obviously most main stream Christian groups in America do not align to these stars as god....but you have to know about Esoteric Christianity, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Christianity

So lets look at Utah when it joined the Union from Capital, Salt Lake City on 4th January 1896, notice BeeHive symbolism also used by masons, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah

Ancient Greek Day Marker was used for 4th Jan. 1896 in Salt Lake City, being sunset of previous day, as Sun set, Alnilam was rising, typical esoteric/Rosicrucian principles, graph on link:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=3891&mode=view

Not all fraternities are bad, but i have difficulty in noting who is who! Obviously Americans don't like comments from London, but i'm fair, i don't like this below regarding my home town with backscratching, would you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Welcome_Lodge

CapAquaPis

Thanks for sharing your input, Monk. I have some mother's maternal family in Utah, in a town called Payson about 15 miles south of Provo and my grandaunt was a convert to Mormonism, so she moved up there. I like going to Utah and found the state more "liveable" in terms of quality of life standards than California, despite that state in comparison with Cal. is more rural or socially conservative.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi CapAquaPis,

I thought that The Cherokee Strip Land Run of 1893 would interest you, although land run started at Noon, i have always said look for day markers, sunset midnight or sunrise, the day marker for this on 16th September 1893 was SUNRISE, i have aligned it to Enid, Oklahoma, Alnilam Belt of Orion, Osiris Star culminating on M.C.

Link below, graph on attachment, you may have to left click on image several times to make clearer:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_Run_of_1893

Attachments

• picture 539 50%.jpg
    picture 539 50%.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 24

piercethevale

My moms parents were born in Indian Territory Oklahoma in 1901 and 2 ..my mother [part Powhaton and part Choctaw] was born in Allen in 1928 in a log cabin... [yes, a 'Log Cabin'... no electricity... no running water...they had a well]... Beautiful people... Beautiful State...
Ed Norton did a movie about Cannabis growers there 'present day'... good flick called 'Leaves of Grass' He plays two roles ...twin brothers... I think he should have got an Oscar nomination for the 'parts'....