Uranus transit North Node

DragnicDaelin

Hi there,

I'm new to transit reports, but with astrology being an obsession I'm learning quick. I have scoured the internet more for this transit but find almost nothing.

Uranus will be transiting my North Node shortly. From what I understand this means true alignment with one's life purpose. What else?
Uranus scares me at times so I'm trying to find out as much as I can.

Also taking into consideration that Jupiter is conjuncting my Chiron, Jupiter Opposite Saturn/Sun/Uranus, Chiron Square Chiron, Saturn conjunct Pluto and Pluto conjunct Neptune. This is a life changing event I'm in right now, a literally overhaul of who I am or atleast who I thought I am.

Uranus starting to transit my North Node must be catalyst that will set this pot boiling at dangerous levels?

Help would GREATLY be appreciated for what is to be expected.
Just

Attachments

• Solar Fire - Chart Page.jpg
    Solar Fire - Chart Page.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 66

byjove

Account Closed
Hello friend, I don't know a lot about this so I asked the same, you may be interested in any guidance or experience given:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60926

I know about as much as you do; Uranus is change, unexpected events/opportunities and the North Node by house and sign tells us a broad theme of your life and where you're going. The aspects that Jupiter makes natally will be re-activated as Uranus crosses over it. Many people have reported unexpected luck with money, chance, gambling and sudden arrival of money. Uranus - unexpected - Jupiter - travel so that happens too. That's the technical side of it, but like you I'm interested in the experience and wisdom of others on this! :smile:

DragnicDaelin

Well Solar Fire says

"Be prepared for the unpredictable. New experiences abound, prompting a change of direction more in line with your true purpose in life. In the past you may have felt like a fish out of water in your family, work or social environment. Now life takes an unexpected turn and you discover where you truly belong. This could involve meeting new groups of people, an exciting new relationship, change of career or new interest. It could also involve metaphysics, science, environmental interests or technology. This is a metaphysical time during which you have the opportunity to become more alive and open to life's excitement but it is also possible that you will take up activities that, although not obviously linked with your ultimate purpose, will stand you in good stead later in life. Your own ideas of your true purpose at one stage in life may ultimately differ further down the track. It's time to sieze the opportunities in the knowledge that you are on the right track."

Considering this is a once in a lifetime event, you're being 'gently' guided towards who you are meant to be. North Node is your true destiny and I put a lot of stock into its placement. Thus when Uranus comes in, being opposite of Saturn, it means shifts that are good, if rather irratic and all over the place

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
I don't know about you, but I really like the sound of that. After how life has moved for me in the last few years, I could definitely do with some confirmation of direction and changes to my current situation would be very welcome. Is it a good time for you? Do you need or want change? I hope things turn out well for us, I'll certainly report any information I find and any events connected to this. You have North Node in the 7th house, I wonder what social connections could be made for you? Will there be a relationship maybe.

Last edited:

DragnicDaelin

Well Uranus moves in for only a month or 2 before going retrograde and out again (a sneak peak)
Will be back once it goes direct and then there to stay - batten down the hatches for 3-4 years and all that.

Right now I'm having such massive transits going on I don't know what else to do. Saturn transit Pluto, "The earth shakes underneath your feet during this transit" so already things are far beyond what I could have ever thought. I'm just hoping my Jupiter TC Chiron brings the healing I right need now. And I'm in my first Chiron Square Chiron too!!

For both of us, a once in 84 year experience with true alignment of our soul's path - has to be bloody good!! :lol::lol:

byjove

Account Closed
Hello again! Any updates on your transit? You have your NN at 10 degrees of Aries, right? TR Uranus is at 8.5 of Aries, retrograde so you've plenty more coming, the third pass.

I've natal Jupiter at 9 degrees and NN at 11, either side of your NN.

I've been saving money all year to emigrate for better work opportunities. I really like travel and everything foreign and I am ripe for another adventure anyway. These transits are in my 10th house. I am itching to go now...

Do you have any plans/needs/wants right now? :wink:

edit - whoops I just discovered there is another thread on this. If you're interested it's here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=477019

byjove

Account Closed
Well it's happening again. The third and final pass of this transit has just come within orb. Given it's a once-in-a-lifetime transit, hopefully I'll see effects, I'm excited. TR Uranus (conjunct Jupiter) in the 10th of Aries.

I wonder if anyone who has experienced this or is knowledgeable would care to share? :whistling:

Erulastiel14

Uranus went over my North Node a couple years ago so I had to think back to what I was up to at that time and I was essentially living my dream. Right before it became exact, I was interning abroad for my MA and getting some unbelievable experience. One of my dreams is to work abroad and I got a taste of that for 3 months.:happy: It was one of the happiest times of my life.

hypatia

Uranus moved over my Nth Node on 25th June 2011...
on the 18th or 19th June 2011 I remember I was commenting to a friend that I didn't know what the transit was about because nothing at all was happening.

On 21st June 2011 - I received a very much wanted phone call - about a possible placement of a baby boy!
a week or so after the exact transit date that same baby moved in with us.

He is now sitting with me and has been one of the greatest joys of my life.

My suggestion is to be open, but not anxious. Something unexpected, unusual, but in line with your own life purpose may just arrive.

[edited to add: I have MNN in the 5th house of children :) ]

Last edited:

GeminiGrrl

I'm very interested in this subject as well because Uranus is already beginning to come into conjunction with my natal North Node at Aries 15 as it moves out of my fourth house and into my fifth. In fact, the Grand Cardinal Cross at 13 degrees which will take place about two weeks from now will come into very close orb with my nodes both natally and by progression -- Uranus will conjunct (North) and oppose (South) them, Mars will oppose (North) and conjunct (South) them, and Jupiter and Pluto will be squaring them. (Oh, and as the cherry on the sundae, the Moon will be in exact trine with my North Node.)

The fifth house governs issues such as romance, children, and creativity -- but since I also have Saturn in that house, I've always felt blocked in these areas. Part of me has been hoping that Uranus moving through this house will finally bring me some real success in a couple of these (although children will probably not be part of it given my age, the fact that I have no significant other at present, and the fact that I'm only in favor of voluntary single parenthood for people who have the resources and the solid support network that make it feasible for them to give a child what it needs). At the same time, given the way in which the Uranus transit through my fourth house over the past few years has frequently left me feeling as if I have no firm foundation under my feet (which has been distinctly unpleasant), I'm a little apprehensive about the upcoming transit as well. :unsure:

hypatia

hi Geminigirl
I'm not sure how old you are and why you are certain you won't become a parent (your chart would be easier to read than descriptions) --- but interesting transit you have coming up. Especially as you said that Saturn is in your 5th house.
I have Chiron in my 5th - which has similarly had the effect of suppressing all of my 5th House. So even though my North Node is also in my 5th House - I was in my late 30's early 40's before I became a parent - and it only happened after Uranus started moving into my 5th - and happened under the influence of Uranus and through unusual circumstances - which I'm extremely happy about and utterly adore my children.
I look forward to reading more as your transit progresses - and reading how it is going for you.

Last edited:

GeminiGrrl

The reasons why I consider it very unlikely that children will be part of my 5th house transit is largely because I'm already in my mid-40's. I also have a deeply disappointing track record when it comes to romantic relationships -- I've never married and have never had a relationship which has lasted more than a year. I fully respect a man's right to live his life however he sees fit even if I don't understand it (I only wish that some of the men I've dated had returned the courtesy), but I frankly haven't seen enough evidence in the behavior of most of the men I've met to convince me that either I or any child I might have had could really have relied upon them to be there when we needed them -- and I'm saying this as someone who has always been involved with a man for who he is as a person, not as a meal ticket or a father for my children. If I had the kind of emotional support and financial resources which would have allowed for it, I might have considered having a child on my own...but I don't, and I'm not in favor of women trying to raise children on their own without it (especially since I have an example in extended family of what happens to a child when a woman tries to do that and finds herself unable to meet her obligations).

I believe that being responsible for another human soul is the most important responsibility any person can have...and to be honest, I'm not entirely confident that I'd be up to the task myself (and I know I'm definitely not up to it on my own with my life as it is now). I've more or less reconciled myself to the idea that at this point, any children I might have will almost certainly be due to deus ex machina (usually considered a highly improbable and dubious plot device).

Here's the chart. Take note of the fact that I also have a conjunction between Saturn and Vesta...which I only recently found out is often not all that good for romantic, marital, or reproductive prospects either.

Attachments

• Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

CancerCancerScorpio

Hello GeminiGirl,

I noticed your heading "Uranus Transit North Node" because I will be going through the same transit in the next few weeks, also. I then looked at your chart, and thought it looked VERY familiar. It's looks just like mine, but at a different angle.

I wanted to mention that I also have had similar issues with men and relationships. I was married for a time, but my other relationships rarely lasted very long. I have one daughter who lives with me.

In any event, the Uranus transit should bring us both good news, I believe. As you said, "you can't take away what you don't have!" My North Node is in my 6th house. I have been working towards my career goals, and have reached some of them. I am just working on a better financial position, and I do believe it will greatly improve with the next year's passage and my hard work. Anything is possible, and with this transit, it will give us both a good push forward.

Good luck to you!

Attachments

• My Chart.jpg
    My Chart.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 59
I'm hoping this transit will bring me the marriage breakthrough that I've been trying to manifest because I've been unhappy for a while.Uranus entered my 7th house around about the time my husband decided to make a big career change,and it was squaring my 10th house sun when he got hired at his current company. Combine that with an Pluto- Sun opposition transit, you got a recipe for the ultimate shake-up.