Mother Mary's DOB

Jesusistheway

I know that Mary, mother of Jesus was born on Sept. 8 at 12pm but I don't know the year? Does anyone have a clue as to what it is? I doubt anyone will know. I researched online and could not find anything. The time is known by a mystic.

gemily

I am a christian and believe in the Bible, but how can anyone know for sure when Mary was born? Are there clues in the Bible on this? Just don't understand how anyone can know for sure...

Jesusistheway

I am a christian and believe in the Bible, but how can anyone know for sure when Mary was born? Are there clues in the Bible on this? Just don't understand how anyone can know for sure...

Its nice to know there's a fellow Christian here. The Catholic Tradition holds that Sept. 8 is her birthdate. I saw an apparition video of her celebrating her birthday with Catholics and it was on Sept. 8, it was an apparition, I saw inexplainable things happen. It was a bit cultish. Also, the mystic who wrote that her birth time was at 12PM claims that she was told many secrets of the Virgin Mary and felt unworthy to write it in her book that was told to write entitled The Mystical City of God. Its a matter of faith in believing a mystic's words. The Church celebrates Sept. 8 as significant as the Feast day of her birth. Look it up, the Church still does it. I think her birth year is a speculation.

Claire19

I know that Mary, mother of Jesus was born on Sept. 8 at 12pm but I don't know the year? Does anyone have a clue as to what it is? I doubt anyone will know. I researched online and could not find anything. The time is known by a mystic.
There are as many dates for Mary's birth as there are speculative dates for Jesus. As she was known as the Virgin Mary, then that is why some would put her with the Virgo sun sign I guess.

Claire19

Mary,mother of Jesus: 4th August 24 BC,12h 49m 21s LMT,Nazareth,Israel.

Source:Rev,Pam Crane.

Jerry :)
This kind of makes sense to me as it is generally known she was about 16 at Jesus' birth which was by many accounts in 7BC. BUt how do we know for sure????

Claire19

Its nice to know there's a fellow Christian here. The Catholic Tradition holds that Sept. 8 is her birthdate. I saw an apparition video of her celebrating her birthday with Catholics and it was on Sept. 8, it was an apparition, I saw inexplainable things happen. It was a bit cultish. Also, the mystic who wrote that her birth time was at 12PM claims that she was told many secrets of the Virgin Mary and felt unworthy to write it in her book that was told to write entitled The Mystical City of God. Its a matter of faith in believing a mystic's words. The Church celebrates Sept. 8 as significant as the Feast day of her birth. Look it up, the Church still does it. I think her birth year is a speculation.
Why would she necessarily celebrate with Catholics?? She was not one after all but I guess that belief system gives her a lot of credence as part of their faith.

Jesus was not born on 25 December but his birth is celebrated on that day so September 8 may just represent a Virgo birthday for Mary.

Niplan

Banned
for fictional characters you should use the date the book was written/printed unless its stated in said fictional book.

JerryRR

Hi J,
May I ask,why do you think her birth year is speculation?

Additional data:

Jesus Christ:7th May 5BC,18h 43m 55s LMT,Bethlehem,Israel.

Source Rev Pam Crane.

Jesusistheway

Hi J,
May I ask,why do you think her birth year is speculation?

Additional data:

Jesus Christ:7th May 5BC,18h 43m 55s LMT,Bethlehem,Israel.

Source Rev Pam Crane.

I wanted to test the waters to see if anyone knew, but I guess there is data out there I was wrong. I think the birth year is speculation because there is no census that we can lean from. I also think Jesus' DOB is also speculation, how can one know for sure?

Jesusistheway

Thank you for your reply.

Jerry how in the hell did you get her DOB???? OH!! It was Pam Crane, how in the hell did she get it?? lol

In this ongoing apparition site she came to the visionary on August the 5th, a day away from your prediction! Wow.

holylove.org

August 5, 2011
Blessed Mother's Birthday

Listen Printer Friendly Page

Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"I have come once again this year to celebrate the anniversary of My birth with you. If souls could only realize the great miracle of every birth, there would be no artificial birth control or abortion. Every birth is God's Plan throughout all eternity. The intrusion of man's free will upon life in the womb will prove catastrophic in the future, for every soul is God's instrument. His future is woven into the future of human events. Every human life is like a thread running through a tapestry - the tapestry being the past, present and future of the world. When one thread is pulled, it causes much unraveling in the tapestry. When one human life is snuffed out, God's Perfect Plan must be altered."

"In this country, artificial birth control will soon be available free of charge for the asking. What consequences await this decision against God's Will and with what covertness this was made law. I remind your government officials that it is Satan who works under cover of darkness."

"Disregard for human rights is also disregard for the Constitution your nation was founded upon. Sadly, the composure of this nation is slipping away under the guise of social justice."

"So today, My children, I celebrate all God has done for Me - My Immaculate Conception, the Virgin birth - and much more. I celebrate God's Plan which came to fruition in Me. I pray with you that God's Plan will be recognized in the heart of your nation, and come to fruition in and through you, as well."

So she warns the world and gives messages of hope, etc. But wow your only a day away. Hahahahah I knew she was a leo! Madonna is a leo what a coincidence and she used her moniker lol. Another funny coincidence is she dated a man named Jesus.

Anyway I wish I could run a report but I wonder if its blasphemous so maybe not :unsure:

Ruka_5

Banned
Hahahahah I knew she was a leo! Madonna is a leo what a coincidence and she used her moniker lol. Another funny coincidence is she dated a man named Jesus.

Anyway I wish I could run a report but I wonder if its blasphemous so maybe not :unsure:

...Actually, Madonna is her actual birth name, it's not a stage name.

As far as the topic goes - I think there's just no way to ever really be sure what the birthdays of Mary or Jesus are, we'll just never know for sure and I think that in a way that's intentional. Can you imagine all the c.r.a.p that would come out of knowing their correct birthdates, times and natal charts? :lol:

Jesusistheway

...Actually, Madonna is her actual birth name, it's not a stage name.

As far as the topic goes - I think there's just no way to ever really be sure what the birthdays of Mary or Jesus are, we'll just never know for sure and I think that in a way that's intentional. Can you imagine all the c.r.a.p that would come out of knowing their correct birthdates, times and natal charts? :lol:

lol I would love to speculate on their personalities but its so not my position to do so cause their so high above me lol. but yeah forgot her name's madonna. she borrowed immaculate collection from "immaculate conception" btw. so I do think she wanted a marian connection there.

Ruka_5

Banned
lol I would love to speculate on their personalities but its so not my position to do so cause their so high above me lol. but yeah forgot her name's madonna. she borrowed immaculate collection from "immaculate conception" btw. so I do think she wanted a marian connection there.

I didn't even mean it like that, I meant in the sense of people trying to say certain signs were better than others because Jesus and Mary supposedly had planets (or luminaries) in those signs - which is definitely what would happen.

Yeah, I think naming it that was pretty much a clever play on words and the connection between her name and the Virgin Mary story, but not her trying to intentionally compare herself to the Virgin Mary or any deity-figure and say she was equivalent to them or anything like that. That aside, yeah, Madonna is definitely her real, birth name.

Jesusistheway

I didn't even mean it like that, I meant in the sense of people trying to say certain signs were better than others because Jesus and Mary supposedly had planets (or luminaries) in those signs - which is definitely what would happen.

Yeah, I think naming it that was pretty much a clever play on words and the connection between her name and the Virgin Mary story, but not her trying to intentionally compare herself to the Virgin Mary or any deity-figure and say she was equivalent to them or anything like that. That aside, yeah, Madonna is definitely her real, birth name.

It is more than just a play on words, Madonna is not so superficial enough to just play on words like that. Have you heard of the song Like a Prayer she uses quite alot of analogies on sexuality and spirituality. I think any Madonna fan would agree with me.

And I never meant to say she is identifying herself as the Virgin Mary anyone who would do that is completely insane. That's not what I meant. It must be the mercury retrograde. End of discussion.

Ruka_5

Banned
It is more than just a play on words, Madonna is not so superficial enough to just play on words like that. Have you heard of the song Like a Prayer she uses quite alot of analogies on sexuality and spirituality. I think any Madonna fan would agree with me.

And I never meant to say she is identifying herself as the Virgin Mary anyone who would do that is completely insane. That's not what I meant. It must be the mercury retrograde. End of discussion.

It's possible to be a deep-thinker and not have a deep reason behind every choice you make. I still think she just did it because she thought it was a cool play on words. I'm pretty sure that not every drop of her catalogue is about spirituality or sex, either and I think it's a little myopic to suggest that is so.

And frankly I never said that you said she was comparing herself to the Virgin Mary, a bit narcissistic to make immediately assume I was, is it not? Not everything is about you. Mercury Retro, indeed; but not on my part, yours.

And now we're done.