Natal Pluto conjunct Saturn 4th house

Brea

Ooph... So I'm going to have Saturn (ruler of my 7th house) conjunct natal Pluto in my 4th house and contact natal mars in my plutonian 8th house of Pisces... I have alot of daddy issues so looking at this is definitely giving me an idea that it has alot to do with male figures (mars), one on one relationships/marriages (7th house) and dad (4th house/pluto). There's alot of Scorpio influences going on alot of 8th house planets, and planets in my Scorpio ruled 4th house.

Any alternate experiences/thoughts/insights are GREATLY appreciated! Thankyou for your time!

Attachments

• astro_24a_04_brea_2014421.24213.18356.jpg
    astro_24a_04_brea_2014421.24213.18356.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 23

Lin

There are some aspects missing in the chart. Did you allow the regular 100% orbs or did you "adjust" them in some way?
Yeah, I just checked it out and you must have adjusted the orbs. Go back and put up a chart with the normal orbs (100%) - or just let it be as is and don't adjust the orbs at all (default is 100%)

Also....why are you looking 2 years ahead? What happens in two years has a lot to do with what happens in the next 6, 12, 18 etc months. Focus on your natal chart to get to know yourself really well (astrologically) and then begin looking at the next major transits in your chart, and notice what happens for each of them. So....Mars into Libra, Jupiter into Gemini. One year at a time is usually a good idea.
LIN

Last edited:

Brea

here you go. Looking at my own chart really does help me in my analysis of astrology so being able to talk to people. Their/your opinions and insights really benefit my learning process, but I can't disagree that I am a little too "forward" of a thinker. lol

Attachments

• fv.jpg
    fv.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Claire19

It can mean major transformation on the home front including refurbishing, renovation and plumbing issues. A family member may actually pass over or there can be major disruptions. I would be looking for toxicity and leaking of gas etc. Check the foundations and pipes. Uranus rules your 7th house and not Saturn. Big difference there.