My friend the triple Leo

Wow! I feel like I turned this post into a leo bashing party. Or rather, created a post that set the stage for such an opportunity. I'm sorry for that.

I've also spent some time with my friend's chart, and realized that if I allow my nurturing and transformative energy to encase her gently (I think this might be my Cancer Sun and Scorpio MC) and I keep things really mental (my mercury leo conjuncts her sun) things will work. I find myself speaking to her therapeutically to her these days, and the relationship seems a lot sweeter.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Mod!

LionKing

Leo bashing... ha! There ought to be a book "How to Bash a Leo" because honestly... can you ever bash a Leo? Naaa... Leo's are above that. As a matter of fact they will laugh with you and join you in the bash. It surprises me that one of my favorite comedians "Bernie Mac" is not a Leo. He is a Libra. It breaks my heart that his funeral is going to be in Chicago and of all days... my birthday which is tomorrow.
I wonder if his rising sign is Leo? Cause he sure has the personality of one. Hey God bless you'all and have fun. V/r LionKing