what is the deal with Virgo women?

VickVega

I gotta say Virgo women will never tell you what they are actually thinking, but they're always analyzing you, nitpicking everything you say. If you try to talk to them about it, they just shut down completely....All they wanna talk about is themselves, but not on any deep level.....They seriously drive me insane.....
[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

nicolef

Im a sag too and we hate being cornered and nitpicked because of how free spirited we are(go with the flow attitude) My fiance is Leo with Virgo moon and Leo rising and there are times where its alllll about him. If you have a true connection and the rest of your charts work out is really where it lies.

VickVega

Thats the thing, Is I have this strange tendency to fall for Virgo women....The one Im dealing with right now, we do have a connection....sometimes lol, but shes able to just turn off sometimes, and I cant stand how its all about her!
Virgos irritate me to no end, with their fear to speak their mind, lack of spontaniety....and just coldness. So another question is what is my deal?!? lol, why do I always seem to wind up with attractred to virgos?

Vagabondgirl

Im Moon/Venus/Mars in virgo + many planets in 6th house. Im also always attracted, or always together with Sagi Sun/AC + stelliums. Although Im Libra sun/Gem. AC and Mercury conj. pluto in scorpio....

I thought they were over-philosophical, in a meaningless way. Talktalktalk... Maybe a little too much for me maybe? I liked to have a little mysterious time also, not just reveal everything you are thinking about. Meaning the small meaningless things....One of them was over emotional, making me look cold. Im not cold actually, its just that too much talking about ALL the emotions could be a bit feminine, and made me come out as the masculine or controlled one.

The last one was afraid with being confronted with the truth too, or the hard facts. He had to hide some of them from his ego.

Vagabondgirl

Thats the thing, Is I have this strange tendency to fall for Virgo women....The one Im dealing with right now, we do have a connection....sometimes lol, but shes able to just turn off sometimes, and I cant stand how its all about her!
Virgos irritate me to no end, with their fear to speak their mind, lack of spontaniety....and just coldness. So another question is what is my deal?!? lol, why do I always seem to wind up with attractred to virgos?

What is in your 7th house? And your Venus + Moon sign. Would point to what attracts you in a woman.

My "problem" is the 7th house in Sagi with Uranus it. And Uranus is the only planet of mine in fire. So I prorbably attract what I lack, mostly Sagi. Sometimes Ive been involved with or attracted to those with planets in Aries also.

serafin5

Im sorry but they suck....Im a sag. and I gotta say Virgo women are the most frustrating, manipulative, unemotional chicks on earth. They will never tell you what they are actually thinking, but they're always analyzing you, nitpicking everything you say. If you try to talk to them about it, they just shut down completely....All they wanna talk about is themselves, but not on any deep level.....They seriously drive me insane.....

Dear Vick:
As Ive had major karma with Virgos of both sexes, I'm curious where your planets and AC is; please post birth data. Thanks.

Serafin5:smile:

Last edited:

queenfluff

Im sorry but they suck....Im a sag. and I gotta say Virgo women are the most frustrating, manipulative, unemotional chicks on earth. They will never tell you what they are actually thinking, but they're always analyzing you, nitpicking everything you say. If you try to talk to them about it, they just shut down completely....All they wanna talk about is themselves, but not on any deep level.....They seriously drive me insane.....

This is sad. Another horrible Virgo "stereotype" - you have to look at the entire chart, dude. Your thread sounds like rant to complain about someone who hurt you who you know is a Virgo and you going to blanket stereotype all Virgos and bad mouth them. That isn't fair at all. And secondly of all you are pinpointing female Virgos. Ridculous.:pinched: Sorry but I get sick of the Virgo girl bashing. Unless you post this persons chart, you can't blame it all on her Sun sign. She might be thinking the same about you - maybe that is way she won't tell you how she is feeling - probably thinks she can't trust you and why should she when you think such awful things about her? She can probably read it on your face.

I am most emotional Virgo I have ever met. You want to know why? Because my Sun sign is only a part of me (and all the senior astrologers on here will agree with me here) - I have a Scorpio Rising (which is a water sign) and Neptune and Moon in my 1st house makes me very emotional and I can't hide it either. I also have my Moon in Sag (and my Mars) so I know very well what the Sag energy is like because it is a big dominant in my personality. You would never guess I am a Virgo Sun. The primal triad of a persons Sun sign, Rising sign and Moon ALL play a part. And more than likely she does NOT have Virgo for all three.

My guess is that your Virgo has her Moon in a sign like Scorpio where she doesn't reveal her secrets easily and thereby will not tell you anything. Most typical Virgo types are very straightforward (I know I am) so I don't think it is her Virgo to blame for her not telling you how she feels.

Last edited:

FleetingDasein

This is sad. Another horrible Virgo "stereotype" - you have to look at the entire chart, dude. Your thread sounds like rant to complain about someone who hurt you who you know is a Virgo and you going to blanket stereotype all Virgos and bad mouth them.

Agreed! I can empathize with queenfluff. I'm also a very emotional Virgo sun sign. I've got Pisces rising, and my Moon is in Cancer. VickVega, you shouldn't jump to conclusions about the nature of all Virgos.

Last edited:

virgo18

We tend to analyze people a lot, we criticize, and we like to talk a lot about our selves in a superficial level. Also we disappear one week, and we don't answer the phone sometimes.
But the truth is that we are seeking that perfection in ourselves too... we tend to think that the other people criticize us too. And I can tell you in general terms that we are one of the most insecure signs of the zodiac.
We create stories in our minds that people over analyze us, and when we finish talking with someone we turn back our head and we try to hear if that person is talking or criticizing us in our backs. We test our friends and relationships in how reliable and trustful they can be. Sometimes the other person is who need to take the initiative. Or sometimes we need that the other person be more demonstrative than us.
Then when we trust the other person we can give a lot in a relationship, because we are responsible, we turn sweet and sometimes jealous, and very very affectionate.

That stereotype of the virgo woman its just a mask that we use to be seen cold and mean because we are afraid of being hurt, fooled and disappointed... because deep inside we are very loving, emotional, and faithful.... sometimes obsessive with our partners and friends... BTW we are always analyzing everything because that is our nature.

Obviously if that Virgo woman doesn't like you, she will let you know.

VIRGO SUN AND MARS

Last edited:

VickVega

Dec. 2nd 81 is my birthday....and Im not critizing all virgo females based on one expierience, its a trend this is after relationships, and attempts there-in with several virgo women.
Listen, I dont mean to be overcritical either, its just in terms of my personality they drive me nuts....Im trying to figure why they are the way they are because its the complete opposite of who i am, also Im very attracted to them so theres something there for whatever reason....

nicolef

The attraction is it physical or is there actual emotional feelings and what are the good qualitys you like of them. Virgos are the hardest sign to gain their trust...if your serious about the girl you are mentioning I would get an opinion on your charts together and see if its a workable problem.

piercethevale

Hello, Kettle? This is Pot. I'm not quite sure how to tell you this, but I've been noticing your hue more and more lately...
....you know what you need to do, Kettle?...get a sheet of paper and a pencil...
[great simile, Mark. Thanks for the 'set-up'!]

Yeah, I've had plenty of Virgo Women in my life. My mother was a Virgo with Libra Asc. My 'ex' a Taurus with a Virgo Asc.
Just wait until you really fall in love with one! They can be the perfect mother and wife!
You'll say now that you never want anything to do with another one and then catch yourself looking for another Virgo woman without realizing it at first. Like a moth to a flame.
Also, Virgo Asc. is the most common Asc. in the Northern Hemisphere by Placidus House interp...to which I subscribe.
The Virgo persona and mannerisms are near unmistakable....more so than any others in the Zodiac...probably the best example of why the 'siderealists' are off-base on their claims.

[ps. My brother is a Pisces with a Virgo Asc....Sun conj. Desc. like my self...as we were both born exactly at sunset.]

Last edited:

piercethevale

I found this wonderful definition on Wikipedia:

"Because the Earth's axis (see axial tilt) is tilted relative to the ecliptic, the twelve signs do not take the same amount of time to cross the eastern horizon. At the equator, there is very little difference (Pisces, Aries, Virgo and Libra take slightly less time than the other signs) but as one moves from the equator, larger and larger differences emerge.
In the northern hemisphere, the signs of Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus and Gemini take much less time than the theoretical two hours to cross the eastern horizon, whilst the signs of Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius take much longer than two hours to do so. For example, at the latitude of Paris, France:
Pisces, Aries and Gemini take only about fifty-five minutes to cross the eastern horizon (this is referred to as the length of ascension or simply as the sign's ascension)
Aquarius and Taurus have an ascension of only about seventy minutes
Cancer and Sagittarius have an ascension of around two and a half hours
Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio have ascensions of around two hours and forty-five minutes
At higher latitudes, these differences become even more marked. At the latitude of St. Petersburg, Russia:
Pisces and Aries ascend in only thirty minutes
Aquarius and Taurus ascend in only forty-five minutes
Capricorn and Gemini ascend in an hour and a half
actually individual degrees near Sagittarius or Cancer ascend twice as slowly as those near Aquarius or Taurus
Sagittarius and Cancer ascend in two hours and forty minutes
Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio take as much as three hours and fifteen minutes to ascend."

hileeluv

One thing sag need to understand is that you irritate virgos. Another thing is Virgo is not the type to put all of themselves out there spontaneously just because you recklessly want it. Sag are the types that is detached and too out there for a Virgo to feel also sag is selfish with his time and others. It's always now with you guys. The reason you call us selfish and about us is because we don't jump to your beat. Trust me Virgo don't like to be smothered either. We all could get alone if we take time to know that nobody is wrong just different. Fulfill each other where we lack and take in what we need from each other. Rebelling and disrespect gets nowhere. As far as he way virgos talk, lol. A lot of ppl talk about things that don't interest others so that statement made no sense. Sag need to know the keys to turn us out which you never take time to do. Jay-z did it to Beyonce. Ms. SASHA

Last edited:

hileeluv

Dec. 2nd 81 is my birthday....and Im not critizing all virgo females based on one expierience, its a trend this is after relationships, and attempts there-in with several virgo women.
Listen, I dont mean to be overcritical either, its just in terms of my personality they drive me nuts....Im trying to figure why they are the way they are because its the complete opposite of who i am, also Im very attracted to them so theres something there for whatever reason....
I don't know what kind of sag you are, but the sag I've been with was rude but they call it truth. They were selfish but they called it freedom. They were blunt but they called it honesty. They never stayed still for intimacy (not sex) but they call themselves spontaneous.
Virgos are all of those things too, but we try to be tactful, secured, and safe. Sag tend to think virgos are bimbos when we act silly for fun. When we about business sag say we boring. When sag hurt us sex is totally downhill. Once you open a Virgo she open all the way even let you take the lead. Once hurt she feel Shame and afraid to do it again. Now she's a nag. But when she stop nagging for attention to details of her issues with you. She is already gone physically or emotionally. Virgo exes always come back to look for her kind of love Because she was the virgin

retinoid

I have found virgo women to be scathingly critical at times however they seem to bounce back from any altercation which I like. I like them overall but they can be very rude at times and nitpicky. I am a scorpio sun but I have a Sag moon and gemini rising so I like my freedom too without being cornered! :)

antonarnia

Ehem.. Virgo here with Sagittaruis Ascendant.. Do you hate me? DO YOU HATE YOUR OWN SUN SIGN THAT HAPPENS TO BE MY RISING SIGN? I'd like to know.

I feel as though the part of a Virgo that bothers you.. Is the fact that, without us even trying, we can burry our intellect deeply underneath your skin and release all of those little insecurities you keep tucked away and hide under.

K

Katydidit

Every farmer I personally know has a strong Virgo aspect or a Virgo woman on the scene. How's that for an isolated stereotype?

They may be all about I (as in "I know best"), but starting from whatever bottom they're given, that eye gets the Darwinian job done, be it in the field, or family, or business.

If you've connected with one, maybe you should listen (sometimes). After all, you chose it.

all IMHO

Last edited:

waybread

VickVega, I don't know how old you are... but my sense is that there is a lot more emotional maturity for you to get to. Once you can stop seeing women as "chicks" and expand your astrological knowledge beyond simplistic, superficial sun-signs, you will be well on your way.

I mean, sure, I could describe human beings with their suns in Sagittarius as self-satisfied, tactless know-it-alls; but where does that get us?

When you learn to read horoscopes, you can begin to see planets like the moon, Venus, and Mars as heavily involved in attraction. The sun is actually not such a big player in synastry unless two people really need to be friends, first and foremost.

Which I recommend. But for what it is worth, there is some probability that you and those Virgo women who so offend you have your suns squared. But then again, to understand this comment, you would have to read up on astrological aspects and degrees within signs.

Thank God, I'm an Aquarian.

piscesmoon262

I've Sag rising and I'm also a virgo sun/mercury. I have to say from my point of view I get a little uncomfortable with a Sag that swoops in and steals my thunder.

It's a perception thing- I'm outgoing and warm around people that feel uncomfortable or quiet, (as to make the comfortable and talkative), but when someone is overly frank and coarse I feel like their competing for the limelight so I let them have it. I "shut down".

Also, people with close conjunction between Sun and Merc seem to have a harder time listening to others and when it comes to virgo, the conjunction has them planning what they say next. They are worrying how they look and can feel their every movement. You may not see it because it's well hidden. It's nothing personal.

Sorry for your bad fortune w/ Virgos- better luck next time :wink: