What does a Cancer woman look like?

mister_hank

I'm curious as to what a Cancer woman look like on a physical level. Given that my 7th House Cusp placement is Cancer. And I'm concerned about this sign...

I've read somewhere that Cancer people are not romantic-material & sexually-repressed. Can anyone tell me this is true or not? Because I don't want to meet a woman who is not sexually active and have to go through the emotional chaos that ensues in the process.

I do want to interact with a Cancer woman...but I want someone who have the same traits like me. Travelling, Surfing the Internet, Playing games, etc.

Just Jen

I have beside me the book "Sextrology The Astrology of Sex and the Sexes" by Starsky and Cox. While i am not sure if this will help you or not I will quote a passage from the book in reference to the physical qualities of the cancer woman.

"Her complexion is bright, ger physicality bubbly and boundless, her eyes beaming and her smile naturally pasted on like that of some beauty pagent contestant...... Nobody can flash a set of pearly whites the way a crab can, as she is generally gifted with a beautiful, albeit exaggerated, mouth and oversized teeth. And with a fresh, creamy, often lightly freckled complexion Cancer is a contridiction in terms- a congenial hometown girl who'd just as soon grab a guys package as stand there and smile at him"

It goes on to say "If she is chesty, this will tend to be her most overtly feminine feature, the rest of her remaining relatively slim-hipped, short waisted, and long-legged."

There is a load of information on each sign for both the male and female and this book is an interesting read but i picked it up simply for entertainment -i sure did get some giggles from this book- and obviously not all Cancers look alike ( i dont match the description of Leo very well lol).

As for Cancer not being very sexual, this book says otherwise although i know i've read somewhere that Cancers, while overly emotional, arent very sexual. " In truth, Cancer woman does have a voracious sexual appetite that is no cinch to satisfy" It continues into some details that I'm not sure would be appropriate to quote here.

Hope this helps.

saturnsayshi

I'm curious as to what a Cancer woman look like on a physical level. Given that my 7th House Cusp placement is Cancer. And I'm concerned about this sign...

I've read somewhere that Cancer people are not romantic-material & sexually-repressed. Can anyone tell me this is true or not? Because I don't want to meet a woman who is not sexually active and have to go through the emotional chaos that ensues in the process.

I do want to interact with a Cancer woman...but I want someone who have the same traits like me. Travelling, Surfing the Internet, Playing games, etc.

Okay, first: saying that one sign is sexual and one sign isn't is BULL. Everyone is sexual (even being asexual is in its own way). On top of that, everyone has a different appetite, and two people might go at it like rabbits but one partner could still think it "isn't enough," or a couple might be as sporadic as cicadas and they might both be happy.

All signs can be very sexual (or not!), it's just a matter of taking the entire person into account -- astrologically and personally. Cancer is a nurturing, emotional sign -- and what better way to show someone you care than to give them the ol' full body treatment after a nice dinner that they made specially for you? However, you need to take into account the Venus, Mars, Moon (and maybe other) placements -- and aspects between them -- to get a better idea whether your needs could be met by another person.

On top of that, just because your 7th house cusp is Cancer doesn't mean that a great partner for you is going to have their SUN sign in Cancer. Maybe you will subconsciously be drawn to that kind of energy, but you could very easily end up with someone whose Venus or Mars falls in your 7th house, and maybe they actually have a Sun in Gemini! On top of that, the 7th house isn't everything. Some people look to the 8th house for highly transformative relationships, or the 4th house for ones that make you feel "at home," the 5th house for highly creative (or procreative) relationships, etc.

Good luck!

CapAquaPis

Cancerian women: calm, smug, can be shy, relatively beautiful, assisting, protective, verbal cues, a good attitude towards males and sexuality, nurturing, guardian, cares about her love life, wants to know you, likes men to show feelings, huggable, understanding of others, sympathetic, express emotions much easier, makes good wifes (depends on her partner) and doesn't mind motherhood or children. Cancer ruled by the Moon is the symbol of maternity, pregnancy (the spherical bright moon) and infancy... Cancerian women are in the line between HOT and a male's best friend.

Claire19

But we cant say what a Cancer sun sign woman will look like. The general stereotype is nurturing, busty, rounded with slimmer legs. Clingy and possessive, domesticated and psychic..Where is your Moon as ruler of the 7th and what aspects does it make?? So you dont want to waste time dating a woman unless you are sure she is going to put out soon. lol!!. lol!!

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Cancer rules the breast or chest and the mouth, thus about a Cancerian woman: she may be a kisser and speaks sensually when together with a man she's in love with. :kissing:

Romance and sexual attraction are of different qualities, but a warm not cold reception a cancerian will give to her lover. Sexual expression isn't repressed, but they hold in sexual thoughts in and release when only appropriate and consental. Whenever the mood is right, cancer comes out of its shell. :kissing:

mister_hank

But we cant say what a Cancer sun sign woman will look like. The general stereotype is nurturing, busty, rounded with slimmer legs. Clingy and possessive, domesticated and psychic..Where is your Moon as ruler of the 7th and what aspects does it make?? So you dont want to waste time dating a woman unless you are sure she is going to put out soon. lol!!. lol!!

My Moon is in Pisces/3rd House
My Moon is aspected to Mercury (trine), Mars (square), Uranus (trine), Neptune, (square), and the Ascendant (square).

Tiffany

I'm a Cancerian woman with my moon and ascendant conjunct in Libra. I'm definitely very Cancerian: pale eyes, on the taller side (5'9), very top-heavy despite being very slender (I'm a size 4-5 but 36D nonetheless). Also, my cheeks get extremely round when I smile.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/14xpdle.jpg
http://oi41.tinypic.com/14ky2aq.jpg
http://oi42.tinypic.com/orsbr8.jpg
http://oi43.tinypic.com/25u7hua.jpg
http://oi41.tinypic.com/sqp27l.jpg
http://oi42.tinypic.com/efgoc6.jpg
http://oi43.tinypic.com/25u5yx2.jpg

Anyway, that's me if you were wondering what a Cancerian woman looks like. As I said, I think I look extremely Cancerian. I won't comment on the sexual repression and such, though.

I've dated 3 men in my life, 2 of whom (including my current partner) have their moon in the 7th house, another who's moon was conjunct my sun in Cancer.

CapAquaPis

My Moon is in Pisces/3rd House
My Moon is aspected to Mercury (trine), Mars (square), Uranus (trine), Neptune, (square), and the Ascendant (square).

Moon-Mercury=23 degrees "above", Lunar difference from Venus 62 deg.+, Mars-Jupiter-Saturn triplicity in Virgo- opposite from Mercury in Pisces, Pluto lies opposite in Libra from the position of Venus in Aries, Uranus is 60-something degrees "under", Neptune in Sagittarius already descended and may I add Chiron in Taurus: 39 degrees to the left from Venus.

Re: Tiffany, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a Cancer rising-Aquarius with a sun/moon conjunction in my primary sign-Venus in Aries. We may be a logical match, but on the internet who knows who we find...again, not the best place to find ones' love partner. :whistling:

Tiffany

Re: Tiffany, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a Cancer rising-Aquarius with a sun/moon conjunction in my primary sign-Venus in Aries. We may be a logical match, but on the internet who knows who we find...again, not the best place to find ones' love partner. :whistling:

Likewise! :wink:

I wouldn't know, I've always done the online thing. :p I'm too shy to do otherwise. :pinched:

CapAquaPis

(Saturnsyashi said):
On top of that, just because your 7th house cusp is Cancer doesn't mean that a great partner for you is going to have their SUN sign in Cancer. Maybe you will subconsciously be drawn to that kind of energy, but you could very easily end up with someone whose Venus or Mars falls in your 7th house, and maybe they actually have a Sun in Gemini! On top of that, the 7th house isn't everything. Some people look to the 8th house for highly transformative relationships, or the 4th house for ones that make you feel "at home," the 5th house for highly creative (or procreative) relationships, etc.

My potential Lover should find a Plutonian in Libra, Uranus in Scorpio and the Solar-Lunar conjunction in Aquarius gives me an Aquarian double Life. The planet Pluto and sign Scorpio associated with negativity and decline will ultimately scare them away. What about Mars in the 3rd house aside Saturn and Jupiter...or Mercury in Pisces-9th house and Venus in Aries-10th house? This isn't gonna be a long term relationship, for sure. :unsure:

MSO

On a physical level, I don't think the 7th House will show you the type of women you're interested in. I have Aquarius on my 7th and I can assure you I bear no love for those butch monstrosities!

My favorite women are Leos and Libras, where my AC/Venus and Sun are.

On an emotional/mental level, I prefer soft and kind-hearted girls, preferably with an air of aloofness when it comes to the clingy and lovey-dovey stuff. Overall, Libran women fit the bill nicely for me. My Moon is in Pisces and although I do enjoy how cute Pisces girls are when they're confused and lost, I don't like the mystical mumbo jumbo or the unicorns :lol:

Drowzy_Shooter

I'm shocked. I've just looked at all my friends that I know of, and only 4 are cancer. And they're all dudes 0.0 . I think I may know this cancer rising girl (if so, then cancer rising is the best rising :tongue:).

chris10

I'm curious as to what a Cancer woman look like on a physical level.
It will depend on her
moon sign
sign placement of ruler of her moon sign and aspects to it
ascendant
sign placement of ruler of her ascendant and aspects to it
conjuctions to ascendant
parallels to ascendant

Did I help or did i make it worse?