Originally Posted by The_Sundance_Kid
I'm thinking particularly in Capricorn.
Alot of people I know are of the 1988-1990 era, when Saturn Uranus and Neptune were all in Capricorn. I have several charts where Mars is conjunct Neptune, but is widely conjunct the other planets too.
I was wondering what people's experiences are with Mars conjunct Neptune. I don't know my subjects well, but here are some observations:
1) Might have masculinity issues- the image of masculinity is overly important, even though they retain an ethereal and slightly feminine aura. Contrast to a Venus Pluto conjunction.
2) Sexuality issues- linked to 1
3) Cannot say no, esaily swayed
5) Mars beats down Neptune into a pulp. Neptune dies, Mars wins. These people are Neptoon-less.
6) Neptune throws acid on Mars. Mars screams and melts. Neptune wins, and these people have no drive, or passion.
Mars is exalted in Capricorn, whereas Neptune is supposed to be debilitated.
Much depends on in which house these two planets are, but as a general indication such people has to find their way (for example career) through chaos and deceptive world.
Neptune has been in in Capricorn starting 1984 and until 2000. During these years mars moved throuch Capricorn several times. But mostly affected people will be 1986 born, when Mars bacame stationary in Capricorn.