kindly help:when will i have my first baby?

Hello friends..

Could anybody kindly tell me when am I going to have my first baby?

My DOB: 22/11/1981
Birth Time: 9.55 pm
place of birth: calcutta, India

My husband's DOB: 22/5/81
Birth Time: 9.50 am
place of birth: bundi, rajasthan

Thanks and eagerly awaiting a reply.

moment_with_punam....

Bir Singh Khari

Hello friends..

Could anybody kindly tell me when am I going to have my first baby?

My DOB: 22/11/1981
Birth Time: 9.55 pm
place of birth: calcutta, India

My husband's DOB: 22/5/81
Birth Time: 9.50 am
place of birth: bundi, rajasthan

Thanks and eagerly awaiting a reply.

moment_with_punam....

Dasa and transit showes a posssibility that you may conceive soon and birth of ababy next year.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
This question can be answered by NATAL astrology and progressions, but this is the Vedic Board so perhaps the western astrologers might not be aware of the incredible accuracy and broad spectrum of topics answered using vedic methods.
As a western horarist I can say I don't think horary is in fact the best method of answering this question.We do have a few pretty good vedic astrologers here though-look forward to reading their replies.:wink:
Cheers
Lillyjgc

Virinchi

after saturn goes straight (right now its retrograde) and before jupiter leaves pisces, you will concieve.
between june 2010 - april 2011

Thanks a lot sir...

Could you also kindly tell me whether I should do anything special or extra to conceive easily and have a safe pregnancy period so that i give birth to a healthy child.

Thanks a lot for your guidance.

Dear Virinchi sir,

I had a miscarriage in October, 2009. Could you tell me what the reasons were as per atstrology.I am really scared now.Are there any possibilities of miscarriage again.Will I deliver a healthy baby as per your predictions by next year i.e 2011? Kindly guide me.

Thanks.

Courtney Love

I know you're really concerned, but you keep posting the same questions, like you've asked 3 times if your baby will be healthy, people can't tell you everything. You've been told that you will conceive, they can't tell you if you should change your diet or start running, just that you will probably have a child next year. Rejoice!

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
moment,
I still think more information-the information you are asking about, can be answered by astrology.But I am not a Vedic astrologer.
Of course you must be devastated by losing your baby and want to make sure you do the best you can to create a healthy baby.
Astrology can really help you along the way.
If you'd like to post a chart up in the Greenhorns Lounge, you can ask these kinds of
questions there too.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=81
good luck to you.
Lilly

jt10869

can anyone advice when will i have my first baby?

i am married now for 3 years and have been wanting to conceive very badly. I donot have a birth chart...but i am born on 20th sept 1981 at around 6.20pm born in dubai, uae in the evening and my husband on 30th sept 1979 in kerala, india......can someone pls. check and tell me when i can have my 1st baby and how many babies would i have. i am not a hindu so i have no kundli made.

Dear Virinchi sir,

Jupiter's transit in its own sign pisces is in my natal chart. How about my husband's? Is the time period btween june 2010 and april 2011 favourable
for conceiving as per his natal chart too?

Kindly give me your guidance.

Thanks a ton.

no problems as jupiter's transit in its own sign pisces is favorable for you

Vagabondgirl

Dear Virinchi sir,

I had a miscarriage in October, 2009. Could you tell me what the reasons were as per atstrology.I am really scared now.Are there any possibilities of miscarriage again.Will I deliver a healthy baby as per your predictions by next year i.e 2011? Kindly guide me.

Thanks.

I also had a miscarriage last summer/autume. Some astrologer said that it was a bad time to conceive or that I wouldnt conceive at this time because of saturns bad transit.... But I did conceive very easily, so in a way it was not 100% correct.

Early miscarriages before week 12 are usually due to chromosomal abnormalities, and the pregnancy will end naturally. This risk increases with age. But I was quite young (23) and it can happen to the best I guess. 50% chance for miscarriage for all pregnancy and 25% chance for it in recognized pregnancies. After 2-3 miscarriages you may have a evaluation done by a doctor/gynechologist to see if there are any other factors interfering with conceiving or having a fullterm pregnancy. But having a miscarriage doesnt need to mean that you will not have a healthy baby! Many women experience this no matter how fertile they are.

Maybe it is wise to wait to try again until you are healed emotionally/mentally. You can also use lunar fertility method to try and conceive under your right moon phase. Some say it decreases likelyhood for miscarriage.... But who knows.

Last edited:

Shanti

Dear Virinchi sir,

Thanks.

Hi punam,

You had a very special set of transits in otober involving your Asc. (body).
Your kala sarpa yoga was exacty triggered by transiting ketu and also
debilitated mars in your asc (5th ruler).
Your transiting period planet (jupiter) was going in aquarius (8th house),
and 6th from moon. This was not good and will not be repeated.

from may jupiter in 9th house in pisces own sign..very good aspecting 5th.
From june t. mars (5th ruler) moves out of your asc. and it's debilitation sign,,,,better still.

Deepika

Hi Punam

I checked both your and your husbands chart. Both have Cancer ascendent. When jupiter transits in Pisces in may 2010 , it will be in your and your husbands chart in 9th house( bhagya sthan) aspecting the fifth house and it is in its own sign. U will conceive during this jupiter transit in Pisces .

cheers
Deepika

Deepika

Dear Punam

I have told what i could analyse from your chart. I have seen ur husbands chart, he is under moon mahadasha and rahu antardasha which is till 6th oct 2010. I have seen lot of charts where antardasha did not play role but transit was very important in a event.

This is for sure that u will conceive after may 2010. Moreover after 6th oct 2010 , jupiter antardasha will start in ur husbands chart and jupiter antardasha in mahadasha of moon gives a child.

My advice is dont worry & leave things to God.

Cheers
Deepika