Am I a Crystal child?

Sangora

Am I a crystal/indigo child or neither of them?

chart.gif

Arian Maverick

This looks like a natal chart; did you mean to upload a horary chart, or should I transfer this thread to the natal astrology board?

The only astrological indication I've read about Indigo/Crystal children is that they tend to have a bundle chart type when most or all of the planets are on one side of the Ascendant/Descendant or Midheaven/Nadir axis.. Although you natal Saturn is technically in the seventh house, I'd say it's close enough to meet this criteria.

I've never heard of Moon Phases being associated with Indigos and Crystals, but I also noticed that you were born during the Balsamic Moon phase, which has an almost psychic component. You may wish to look more into it.

I know a very psychic individual who has retrograde Mercury in Sagittarius, which you have in your chart in the fifth house. Venus is very strong in Libra at the critical 29th degree; Saturn is similarly strong in Aquarius conjunct the Descendant and Pluto is in its native sign of Scorpio.

I also noticed that you have a first house retrograde Chiron in Leo loosely conjunct the Ascendant. I'm not sure if this can be tied to the Indigo/Crystal children, but one of our members has Chiron tightly conjunct her Ascendant and supposedly has strong emphatic abilities.

In the end, I suggest that you ask your intuition to reveal the answer to you; searching for astrological verification of such matters can leave one running around in circles with no clear direction, not to mention that it seems a bit degrading--not to mention elitist--to believe that one's natal chart is the only indication of being considered a part of this group.

Best of luck on your journey :)

EDIT: You may also wish to look into QUAOAR by sign, A generational indicator (and a look at the Indigos). Here is an excerpt I believe pertains to you:

Let's take a detailed look at Pluto and Quaoar for the Indigos. The intensity of this generation builds until the 1990s when it hits a double peak. Quaoar was conjunct Pluto from September 1991 through November 2002 (6° orb), and like the sign-straddling World War II Quaoar conjunction, this Quaoar-Pluto conjunction also straddles two signs, in this case Scorpio and Sagittarius, which IMHO is the most potent of the cusps on the zodiac. No planet is subtle sitting on this cusp. For these conjunction individuals, chaos and profound transformation will be second nature, and they will not understand anyone who does not see complete upheaval and reconfiguration as the normal way to effect change. Already their Boomer and Gen-X parents and teachers are often completely flummoxed by these incomprehensible children.

There are three distinct segments to this Pluto-Quaoar configuration for those who make up this part of the Indigo generation. A two-year stretch from September 1991 through November 1993 marks the first segment of the conjunction during which Quaoar and Pluto were conjunct in late Scorpio. The second segment of the conjunction, during which Quaoar and Pluto are zig-zagging back and forth across the cusp of Scorpio-Sagittarius, lasted from December 1993 to November 1995, and is often characterized by a dissociate conjunction between the two planets. Finally both planets are in Sagittarius for the third and final segment of their conjunction which lasts almost seven years from January 1995 to November 2002.

We may expect significant differences between the individuals in each of the segments of the Pluto-Quaoar conjunction. For instance, while both the first and second segments are amazingly intense, especially the first segment children (the 1993 kids are the most intense), the second segment, born during the dissociate conjunction, likely will have a more complex and richer tapestry of energy to manifest.

Adding to that tapestry of energy is the Uranus-Neptune conjunction (January 1990 through December 1996 using a 6° orb), an exceptionally demanding energy in its own right. Combined with the Pluto-Quaoar conjunction, this gives us the highest energy group of people we've seen on this planet for several millennia. Uranus conjuncting Neptune lasted through the first two segments of the Quaoar-Pluto conjunction in the early 1990s, and cranks up the intensity and vibration to levels long-forgotten on planet Earth.

Some of these kids will burn out in the soup of density in which the world currently wallows, others will be misdiagnosed as have something "wrong" (and abused by the educational/medical/psychiatric establishment), but I would expect most will hack their way through the dying Old Order and make it into adulthood. Nonetheless, it will be the individuals born with both Quaoar conjunct Pluto and Uranus conjunct Neptune in the early 1990s who will be the world-shakers.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Sangora

Yes, you can transfer this thread.

I understand astrology can't give a very clear answer, but I was hoping it would help me a bit, and thanks!

joshisthug

im in with you on this one, i was born on December 31, 1990 and i have the STRONG feel that i am a crystal child, ive always felt that way, but i have no way to tell for sure...
when i was little i had all the characteristics of one, when i say all, i mean ALL.
now that im actually looking stuff up on these things ive actually (more or less ironically) found out that everything, (including my birth date) adds up to me being a crystal child,

any one have any suggestions for me and sangora???

Humanitarian

You have:
Sun conj. Great Attractor
Merc. opp. Nihal, Bellatrix, Capella
Neptune conj. Vega, opp. Sirius
Uranus opp. Sirius
So, you have a lot of starseed tendencies here, especially Neptube conjunct Vega and Uranus opp. Sirius. You are certainly a Blue Ray (and also a Crystal, too)

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
I don't have a clear idea, but claims can be seen below, not my area of research, so i give no comment.

FraterAC

Sangora has not been here since 2007, when s/he made two posts and never returned. That is 16 years ago, Humanitarian, you were not even born then, and I had been working for 36 years by then.
One has to conclude that s/he is never coming back, and cannot answer any questions.
It appears Sangora was here one day and has not been back since.