Astrologer correct

lovely

i received a paid reading from a astrologer about future love life.
My question is it valid?
Thanks for your help.
what do i use to signify astrologer?

My take on it. I have very little info. Ive read that if a prediction is going to come true
moon in fixed sign in angular house? (yes)
1st house ruler cardinal and succedent house (no)
9th house ruler (prediction) is Mercury it is cardinal sign in angular house (maybe)
i have a yes, no, maybe? so confused....

Since I paid for the reading I looked at second house its Mars in Aries which means it was worth the money spent?

P.S. I paid for a reading first . Asked the question again to a totally different astrologer( for free) and got a totally different answer.
This question however pertains to the first reading. Thanks

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_05_astrologer_correct_hp_4136_11530.gif
    astro_w2gw_05_astrologer_correct_hp_4136_11530.gif
    48 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Olivia

If you are having a problem with the astrologer you paid, you should talk with the astrologer.

You can't ask the same question over again because you don't like the answer.

Again, I don't know what the problem was, but I would talk to the person you paid for the reading to try to resolve it.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

If the posted chart is a horary question about the astrologer's delineation likely being correct or not, in finding the South Node on the 9th whole sign house (of truth, prophecy, wisdom, learning, etc) I would have to express doubts about it. However, this is like second guessing someone without knowing anything about what they said or did, so it really is up to your impression of the information the astrologer provided you with, and what you think about its degree of accuracy...

rafaella

The Ascendant is conjunct Benefic star Spica at 23 Libra 50. Its auspicious and fortunate degree so possibly this means that the astrologer can be trusted. Also Moon being VOID - i'd say you have nothing to worry about in regards to your question..... :biggrin:

lovely

Thanks everyone for your responses.

I asked a horary question about me getting married someday.astrologer said i would in 5- 10 years. confident that i would indeed marry. I was kinda doubtful in process of explaining in getting her answer. dont know why but my instincts believed it was to good to be true as I havent even had a relationship in about 6 years. it just seemed she was being overly optimistic about the reading, or maybe good things do come to those who wait

I turned around and asked the question again 3 days later and got a reading that i would not marry at all.

I thought that you always get same answer no matter how many times you ask.:sick:

how long must I wait before asking this question again?

misskitty

Multiple questions only lead to more confusing or flat out wrong answers. It's like a kid asking her mom the same question too many times and the mom just says ANYTHING to get the kid to shut up. Ask again when circumstances change significantly.

dr. farr

If you have reason to doubt the prediction of the FIRST astrologer, as well as the second astrologer's prediction, then wait until the Sun changes signs and re-ask your question; however-and this is important, and along the lines of what Misskitty posted above-IF you do not have strong reasons to doubt the FIRST astrologer's prediction, then you must simply wait at least a year if not longer, to re-ask that question. If this is so, must you just wait and wonder for years? No-oftentimes progression or profection of the natal chart will give the most reliable indications about marriage-even the "when"-and so this is another avenue open to you for investigation of your questions about if and when you are likely to get married: horary is only 1 of several approaches to astrological prediction...