Marriage or Love Affair? Synastry VS. Composite

J

Joey Lorraine

How fated is this relationship and what do both charts say about marriage potential? I never took this relationship very seriously until recently...is this relationship spell potential marriage or love affair?

Im particularly interested in the sun saturn square in the composite chart-Sun 29 Taurus (Pleides?) 10th square that Saturn Leo 29(Regulus) in 1st house... what does it ultimately mean for marriage/vs affair- how much impact does it have??

What's this relationship all about anyway...need guidance!

Thanks!

J

Attachments

• S&J Synastry.jpg
    S&J Synastry.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 60
  • S&J Composite.jpg
    S&J Composite.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 74

juicey J.

Banned
I'm certainly no expert in this area, but I don't see why it wouldn't be a good marriage. Granted there is the matter of the sun square saturn in the composite but the trine from Jupiter to saturn should more then help to counter it.

rahu

Banned
with the moon/venus midpoint conjunct to mars, there is strong affection and with mars sextile to jupiter and satrun ,there are impulse for a longterm relationship.
with venus square to pluto,there may be a strong sexual feeling but it may be deviod of emotional bonding.this aspect often ends but as a alienating impulse in a relationship as pluto becomes obsessesd with sexuality but with no emotional intimacy.often a marriage with this aspect ends up celibate.
the sun/mercury conjunction square to the saturn/uranus conjunction usually shows the relationship/marriage will not endure as this shows a breakup.the saturn/uranus conjunction implies he is not really into a longterm relationship.so i assume you are just wondering as it is unlikely he has made any positive moves in that direction.

rahu

juicey J.

Banned
I'm sorry rahu, your saturn conjunct uranus having to do with a marriage not working sounds like a bunch of hooey to me. Do you even realize how many people would have that in their composite charts (like over 10 times then number for many of the other aspects)? If any thing it would be the sun square saturn, and your going to sit there and tell me the trine from jupiter isn't going to at all counter this, I'm sorry but you lost me.

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
Seriously don't listen to anyone who tells you one or even two aspects will necessarily cause a relationship to fail, that's a bunch of horse pucky.

virgo18

the saturn/uranus conjunction implies he is not really into a longterm relationship.so i assume you are just wondering as it is unlikely he has made any positive moves in that direction.

rahu

@Rahu

The thing that I don't understand about your method of interpretation... Is how you figured out that the aspects manage the behavior of the guy, only?. Where are the aspects that manage the behavior of her?
If the guy were the one who asked the same question about her... what will you answer to him?
That will be more of the synastry, since the composite is how the couple work "together", more than separately.

And If it has to be with the evolution of the couple "separately"... how do you know which one has more evolution?
The only thing that makes me believe in your method of interpretation, is that in affairs... the first one that wants to make things more serious is the girl, and not the guy.

I am hanging out with two guys...
1.With the one I asked you help once, I am having a hard time to commit, and I have better composite. he is not very convinced to commit, me neither, by this time.
2.And other, I have an awful composite... Jupiter/Uranus, Saturn, Neptune opposition, and Saturn/Uranus, Neptune conjunction. Also Mars square neptune. He is begging me to have a committed relationship.

Last edited:

virgo18

Seriously don't listen to anyone who tells you one or even two aspects will necessarily cause a relationship to fail, that's a bunch of horse pucky.

Yes you are right Juicey J., I think that the composite aspects(good and bad) must be mixed to have a correct answer about the whole relationship. And most if we are talking about a composite chart.
If you have aspects of true love, and also you have aspects of unfaithfulness... the reading must be neutral and not to technical and harsh, basing on just two very bad aspects... that have anything to do with the "whole relationship"
Also we have to see if the position of the planets is strong.
And finally, since the aspects must be mixed, not every time you will hear want you want to hear.

thanks

Last edited:

virgo18

I'm sorry rahu, your saturn conjunct uranus having to do with a marriage not working sounds like a bunch of hooey to me. Do you even realize how many people would have that in their composite charts (like over 10 times then number for many of the other aspects)? If any thing it would be the sun square saturn, and your going to sit there and tell me the trine from jupiter isn't going to at all counter this, I'm sorry but you lost me.

Well you are right again juicey j.... :pinched:
except the stuff you have said of composite Sun square Saturn... is not that hard, it brings stability at some point.....:love: Is more like the relationship is not well seen for other people... it may have some awkwardly for the views of other people outside of the relationship.:eek:
"Sometimes", denotes a relationship were the family of one of the partners is against.

My mother has it with my step-father.

But you are right in your whole message.. I agree with you.:biggrin:

Last edited:

virgo18

How fated is this relationship and what do both charts say about marriage potential? I never took this relationship very seriously until recently...is this relationship spell potential marriage or love affair?

Im particularly interested in the sun saturn square in the composite chart-Sun 29 Taurus (Pleides?) 10th square that Saturn Leo 29(Regulus) in 1st house... what does it ultimately mean for marriage/vs affair- how much impact does it have??

What's this relationship all about anyway...need guidance!

Thanks!

J

The relationship is not that bad....

The moon has good aspects... you both understand emotionally. (neptune trine moon is a very good aspect for my eyes)... you have it in the composite!
Jupiter trine Ascendant and conjunct mid heaven... gives good luck in the relationship.
The aspects of neptune are not bad... so it wouldn't bring delusion (Just try to see the relationship like it is)
The aspects of uranus are significant, but I think they would't make the relationship to fail, If you give each other the space you need, so you can get committed. Also, this is not a boring couple.

The chart can forecast but it never determines a situation. The chart may point out situations that are possible, but not inescapable. The chart helps to show you where the obstacles are, but it doesn't mean you have to trip on them.

thanks

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
forum members et.al.
you are not joey lorraine

my post are available and then judge me

joey is the only person whose questions i will respond to

i have to assume that this trollish critique is a function of the recent change of categories.

joey
please feel free to PM me.

virgo18

Yes I am also responding to joey lorraine too.

And yes, I don't agree with some interpretations here. And I will not agree... as some people don't agree mine, and I don't get offended.
finally, the person who is asking, has the choice to believe in them or not.

I have the idea that this is a discussion forum.

kolani

Hi!

I AM Joey Lorraine but like to go by Kolani. Somehow my user name got swtiched to my birth name when I forgot and reset my password. I am rather private...found all the responses via google:)crying:) but was very excited to see the discussion.:biggrin:

I'm in complete agreement about this being a panel discussion. I'm currently interning with an astrologer and asked him about how interpretations for aspects are actually defined, since the same aspect can manifest in so many different ways...I was under the impression that research was key, in the making of so many of the cookbooks that have become so popularized...but he actually said CONJECTURE is more of the process than RESEARCH...., it's the conjecture that keeps me hooked!

I liked what you said about Uranus...giving one another space so we can be committed. This is a long distance relationship and technically isn't really a traditional "relationship", yet it's been going on for about 5 years now and the intimacy has just been off the charts.

I didn't initially respond to Rahu's statment because I knew if I did I wouldn't be able to seperate my response from my emotions..I needed distance, although my thought and feelings were more aligned with the other responses...It was a delight to see them confirmed when I found them!

The composite in my mind is the RESULT of the relationship...you can probably see through the charts there is terribly stong emotional connection...I already know that...it's like I know we are soul mates...but is this a soul mate connection that could be marriage, or a lasting affair?? What does the RELATIONSHIP say?

I'm trying to see things more "Gestalt"- going back to the natal charts,synastry etc. to piece the pieces of the composite back together for a clearer picture.

***his Cancer Moon conjunct Uranus is the apex of his T square...I'd think this would be a hot point for him, especially since he's also Cancer Rising...

His exalted Aries Sun is square is diginified Cancer Moon-that sounds like a biggy too.

His Saturn is trine is Venus...makes me think maybe there's hope...he's much much older than me, has 2 children and been divorced-where as I am 34 single, no children...makes me think chances are slim as he's "been there done that"

but he's mentioned he'd like to be married again...could that be Saturn Trine Venus talking? If so, what are the chances of it being ME?

My Venus is exactly square my Pluto-and Neptune,the ruler of of my 7th is widely trine Saturn...and what about Chiron representing the husband?? I've heard that before...

my Sun hits his Uranus( conjunct moon) within a degree ...and Since Uranus is moving into Aries, his Sun sign, I'm wondering what kind of impact it might have on us??

*This man is quite a maverick -a very successful entrepeneur, where as I am still struggling to find my way, constantly financially on edge...more than the age difference, it's the disparity professional caliber and success that give me the most doubt for marriage...if he marries, I think it would have to be with a woman on his own professional "level"- and the chances of ME reaching THAT level...concerns me...but maybe this is not really even a factor in his mind?

If not, what IS? What do u think?

Thanks alot!