I'm getting transit saturn conjunct pluto+saturn

Olga1983

I'm getting transit saturn conjunct pluto+saturn *update*

Like the titles says, i'm going to get transiting saturn conjunct my radix pluto and also saturn (both are retrograde). Saturn over pluto is said to be a stressful aspect. I don't know if that is true for everyone. I asked my mother recently when she had it. It was 2007 or nearly and it seemed she didn't notice something very specific in that time. I'm getting it on or near
December 24. Any insights could be helpful.

-----------------------------------------
I explain something about my situation and then give some interpretation points: I have been in India more times. Since August 16 i'm staying in Puttaparthi again. I applied for a 6-month-visa, but i didn't get it, i got a shorter one. The retourdate of the fly ticket is on January 19 2012 and according to the present situation, it seems i have to change it to
October 25 or nearly. If i have to return to Holland, my money is less and therefore may not go back to India.

In Holland i will be forced to find an own house (rental house). The situation between my mother and me is not good (father lives elsewhere) and i cannot stay in her apartment or at least not for long. It's very probable that i would relocate inside Holland within some weeks or maybe less or a little bit more. The chance on a house is very high, as i have a
registration for over 2 years, that would make it possible to get a house in a specific surrounding in Holland (not the city of my mother). It's in another part of the country, in the province of my birth. Probably i would go to the big city of that province then, which is also the city where my father lives, although i don't or hardly have contact with him.

I know that my mental state might be quite horrible, when i have to go back to Holland. I saw/see Sai Baba and the man to whom he guided me (to become my partner), as the 2 most important persons for me, although the situation with the last man looks horrible and Baba "left" his form as Sathya last April, but i am still waiting for a miracle (his comeback). The man he guided me to, is from India and lives there. But as mentioned, it seems a quite complicated situation (for a long time). And there's actually no contact with this man.

Further it's likely that i will be dependant on income from what is called in English "social security" in Holland.
------------------------------------------------

Here i'm trying to give some interpretation, but only limited, so maybe someone can give some additions. (are the aspects looking more stressful or more the opposite, everything related to this transit).

It's going to happen in the first house (a corner house, which is said to work stronger). Radix pluto is in libra, radix saturn (could indicate someone with authority (maybe from social security?) or my father?) in scorpio. Ruler of the first house is venus. Venus is placed in gemini in the 9th house (could indicate India for me or at least something far abroad, Sai Baba, and the one who's supposed to become my foreign partner).

Also radix saturn+pluto are making a trine to venus+moon node in the 9th house. A trine is said to be a good aspect (we could say that all aspects have their meaning and that from a higher view all aspects may be good in their own way, but you may know what i mean with it). Venus conjunct moon node in 9 may say something about a karmic relation that has yet to come. Venus in 9 may also say something about my connection with Baba.

Radix pluto+saturn are also sextile retrograde neptune in saggitarius in 3. This placement may say something about communication (house 3) in a spiritual way (neptune), with Sai Baba (saggitarius?) (like in dreams). a sextile is said to work well if you do something for it or like that.

Further, pluto rules over my second house (could indicate something about my situation with money and certainty (if my English is correct) ) and saturn rules over my 4th house (could indicate something about my home circumstances).

Also juno (marriage point or however it is called) is going to conjunct pluto (next month if i remember correctly), but i don't know if that makes any sense.

As an extra: in the astrocartography my venus- and moon node-line are both going through South-India, where i have been all the times (and where i am now).

I cannot include a chart, as i can't connect to astro.com (the internet connection seems limited). Here i include my birth details:

My birth details:

Date of birth: May 5 1983
Time of birth (Dutch time): 18:01 (if working with seconds is possible, you may use 18:00:50)
Place of birth: Harlingen (Friesland, Netherlands)

Whoever wants to look, may use the koch system. This seems the best house system to use.

Insights are aprreciated.

Last edited:

Flowergirl

There were a few threads about transit Saturn conjunct pluto a few months ago. Just run a search on the forum for it. There are a few of us here who are experiencing it.

best wishes

Last edited:

sethi

Hello Olga

Its nice that you have given your detail.

But still it would be better if we were able to see your chart.

Then I can give you comments.

So if you are interest , then pls post your chart and I will give to you my predictions on it

Olga1983

There were a few threads about transit Saturn conjunct pluto a few months ago. Just run a search on the forum for it. There are a few of us here who are experiencing it.

best wishes

Yes, i think i had a look already in such a thread. Maybe this evening i have a look again.

Though their experience may be different, as they have another chart than me and i eventually don't know how to interpret all kinds of combinations.

Olga1983

Hello Olga

Its nice that you have given your detail.

But still it would be better if we were able to see your chart.

Then I can give you comments.

So if you are interest , then pls post your chart and I will give to you my predictions on it

Thanks Sethi, for your intention to read my chart, but i am unable to reach astro.com. It seems that this internet connection eventually has some problem with reaching some sites.

Also radix saturn+pluto are making a trine to venus+moon node in the 9th house. A trine is said to be a good aspect (we could say that all aspects have their meaning and that from a higher view all aspects may be good in their own way, but you may know what i mean with it). Venus conjunct moon node in 9 may say something about a karmic relation that has yet to come. Venus in 9 may also say something about my connection with Baba.

[venus in 9th does suggest living abroad and romance whilst abroad or travelling. It is also involved in a Grand trine]
Radix pluto+saturn are also sextile retrograde neptune[simply generational. it's very common for the outers to be retrograde] in saggitarius in 3. This placement may say something about communication (house 3) in a spiritual way (neptune), with Sai Baba (saggitarius?) (like in dreams). a sextile is said to work well if you do something for it or like that.

Further, pluto rules over my second house (could indicate something about my situation with money and certainty (if my English is correct) ) and saturn rules over my 4th house (could indicate something about my home circumstances).[but it's transiting your first not second!]

Also juno (marriage point or however it is called) is going to conjunct pluto (next month if i remember correctly), but i don't know if that makes any sense.
natal and prog Juno is still 6th house suggesting you will meet a partner via work environment...
having the ruler of 2nd scorpio/pluto inn 1st suggests that your possessions and what you earn influences your outlook in life..

T Saturn doesn't get to pluto until next Jan 2012. As pluto and saturn are well aspected I don't feel you will get the worst possible outcome.
Venus is afflicted with oppositon to neptune, suggesting rose tinted glasses, romantic and financial illusions, confusions and deceptions...

T Jupiter next year will go over all your taurean planets and if you need a bank loan or morrtgage, you should benefit and do this while jupiter is going through 8th house

mercury retro square moon suggest communications and emotions are at odds sometimes. Do you have any sleep problems?

you might like to research some fixed stars, like regulus, spica, algol etc.
http://www.astrologycom.com/fixedstars.html#Libra

Retrograde planets
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22923
http://astrology.findyourfate.com/astrology-retrograde.htm
http://www.north-node.com/astrology-tutorials/retrogrades
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/retrogradeplanets.htm
http://www.north-node.com/astrology-tutorials/retrogrades
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5796&postcount=8
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5861&postcount=10
Pluto retrograde in scorpio above
http://karma.astrology.com/pastlife.html

Mercury Retrograde
* reconsiders before speaking
* lots of inner conversation and thoughts
* expresses self better in writing
* feels misunderstood

Jupiter Retrograde
* has doubts about what they deserve and so ...
* finds it easy to settle for crumbs
* feels superior in some way inside
* abundance is felt on the inside
* looks inside for answers to religious questions

Saturn Retrograde
* feels inside that they're never good enough
* indulgent outward behavior may mask inner feelings of inadequacy
* hides fears

http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/retrogradeplanets.htm#neprx

you are fast approaching your saturn return, which is an important milestone for planning the next stage of your life and putting down roots.

lastly, POF conj MC is rather nice. Cancer MC ruler being in 5th house of self employment creativity, children. Have you thought of working with young children?

Ruler of the Tenth House in the Fifth House
You could feel a particularly strong sense of responsibility towards children in general or your own children.
Your main profession may rely on your creative abilities. Being in the public eye can represent an opportunity for you to "perform " in some way. Your career can have an element of risk attached to it.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm#hr10
POF
http://www.astrotherapy.eu/ParsFortunae.htm
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-5210.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpOVfJmEFH4

“However, in the case of both significations one must keep in mind that no one indication in the chart, not even the Part of Fortune, can be taken by itself as a total indicator of any area of life. For health one must also look at the Ascendant, its ruler, the Moon and its ruler. Also the sixth and eighth houses as indicators of illness and death respectively have strong indications for health. For material prosperity one should also look at the second house, the tenth house, and their rulers.”
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_fortune_e.htm

“The fortune indicated by this part is not necessarily materialistic or even tangible, though it can be. It depends on the sign and house location of the Part of Fortune. The benefit can be on the physical, intellectual, emotional, and/or spiritual plane of experience. In all cases it is through the cultivation and expression of this point that one will experience harmony and a sense of well-being.”
http://www.astroresources.com/fortune.htm

Last edited:

Olga1983

Astrologer50:

Thank you for taking the time and energy to have a look at my chart. I had read your message earlier. I'm planning to give my reply to you later. Thanks.

Olga1983

I'm back in Holland since monday evening. Not feeling so good :(

I go through astrologer50's message again and give my reply:

[but it's transiting your first not second!]
Indeed. I didn't say saturn was transiting the second house. Maybe a small reading mistake.

natal and prog Juno is still 6th house suggesting you will meet a partner via work environment...
I think it was the very same day when i had read your message for the first time, when i unexpectedly got the office address of the earlier mentioned Indian man. I searched the address on internet and found a company. I sent an email where i asked if he worked there, but i didn't get an answer from them.

T Saturn doesn't get to pluto until next Jan 2012. As pluto and saturn are well aspected I don't feel you will get the worst possible outcome.
The way how the situation looks now, seems strongly that i will relocate to an own home (may indicate something about saturn as ruler over the 4th). My mother seems a bit impatient, as if she wants me to relocate very quickly, but financially it may be better to wait one month or so. The chances on a house of first choice are high (but in another city). Recently out of 143 people, i was number 2 for an apartment.

Venus is afflicted with oppositon to neptune, suggesting rose tinted glasses, romantic and financial illusions, confusions and deceptions...
Rose tinted glasses, very true indeed. Years ago, April 19-20 2004, i had put off my pink glasses about a man. A big inner change started in me. It was after this, when i slowly found out about this Indian man, who would be my true love, but the situation now is horrible and i may get some doubt at times. Eventually wonder myself where the love is, but apparently somehow it's supposed to work out someday.

T Jupiter next year will go over all your taurean planets and if you need a bank loan or morrtgage, you should benefit and do this while jupiter is going through 8th house
As it looks now i would soon be dependant on social security and my personal situation to be able to do a job, seems very difficult, mentally and physically in a way that they may not be able to understand. Earlier this year, when i was also in India, an astrologer who did tibetan astrology for me, made monthly predictions. According to that system the heritage god would support me in February 2012. I also noticed that transit moon node will come over my jupiter-uranus conjunction. Could that have influence? The aspect could start near Dec.10, with an orb of 5 degree. That might be the time when i'm in the middle of the application process for income of social security in the other city.
Also i'm having 4 conjunctions to the MC in the solar return of Holland, with an orb of about 5 degrees (jupiter is quite exact on the MC). It comes against my natal 7th house. A face reader in India told me a husband would come in March or April. Will see. My Puttaparthi-solar (India) for this year had many planets in 7.

mercury retro square moon suggest communications and emotions are at odds sometimes. Do you have any sleep problems?
I am typically someone who can't get along with fixed times. My sleeping times come in a mess again and again for years. Somehow i can't sleep on fixed times for longer periods. Then i end up later and later.

lastly, POF conj MC is rather nice. Cancer MC ruler being in 5th house of self employment creativity, children. Have you thought of working with young children?

No i haven't thought of working with children. I also noticed the POF and the ruler of 10 in 5. Maybe this indicates something i got to know from my experiences with Baba. Eventually coming into public because of a child. That may also explain the grand trine where the moon is involved. I had also read, from Carol Rushman i think, that people with a grand trine are lucky to have such a trine in their chart.

T Jupiter next year will go over all your taurean planets and if you need a bank loan or mortgage, you should benefit and do this while jupiter is going through 8th house

As it looks now i would soon be dependant on social security and my personal situation to be able to do a job, seems very difficult, mentally and physically in a way that they may not be able to understand. Earlier this year, when i was also in India, an astrologer who did tibetan astrology for me, made monthly predictions. According to that system the heritage god would support me in February 2012. I also noticed that transit moon node will come over my jupiter-uranus conjunction. Could that have influence?[I have found T node minimal in effects, whereby others swear by it] The aspect could start near Dec.10, with an orb of 5 degree.[for me that's far too wide. I use 1' approaching, 1' exact and 1' departing. Astro uses 10' accross the board which I think is ludicrous, and I know other members here use 3' orbs. It's quite a contentious issue] That might be the time when i'm in the middle of the application process for income of social security in the other city.
Also i'm having 4 conjunctions to the MC in the solar return of Holland,[that only applies IF you have just had your birthday there, not relocated there] with an orb of about 5 degrees (jupiter is quite exact on the MC). It comes against my natal 7th house. A face reader in India told me a husband would come in March or April. Will see. My Puttaparthi-solar (India) for this year had many planets in 7.

sounds like you are looking more for a life partner than work/career? :whistling:

Olga1983

To astrologer50:

Sorry for answering so late, but i did read your reply earlier.

sounds like you are looking more for a life partner than work/career?

I'm indeed not a career woman at all. Through some unusual way i found out who my partner would be, but the situation is horrible and now i'm forced to stay in Holland.

that only applies IF you have just had your birthday there, not relocated there

My birthday was in Puttaparthi this year, but it seems opinions between astrologers differ about the validation of a solar return, when someone stays in more than one place (far enough from the birth place) during a year. Eventually one says that the solar return of the place where you are is valid for that moment, while you or others say it depends only on the place where you were at (or near) your birthday. I can't say who is more correct, as i cannot call myself an astrologer, but if you like you can give me any example of yourself or someone else about this.

From what i had read earlier on the forum, i think it was you who said that you can count the houses as 1 month in a solar. If i counted right earlier, then in my Puttaparthi-solar i would get the influences of the 7th house stellium in April. Could match with what the face reader said then.

Olga1983

I have had transiting Saturn over pluto 2 times now, the second time retrograde. Earlier i mentioned something in another thread about what happened after the first conjunction. I will copy a part of that message here:

Near the exact conjunction of saturn in transit, something happened. According to astro.com+koch house system, the exact conjunction was on or near December 24 2011. On December 27, my cousin suddenly passed away under strange circumstances. He was only 21 (or 20). I actually had no contact with him. The last time i saw him, was in 2002. The cause of his physical death had to do with a computer game. Apparently he wanted to try something out from a game (in his bedroom), but it went wrong (must have something to do with a rope). I heard about his death in the evening of January 1.

Saturn will go retrograde over pluto again on or near March 25. Someone said that retrograde hits are eventually more noticeable.

On or near the day of the second conjunction i heard again about someone who passed away, from my mother. I think he was some far family member of her (like "a cousin further in the family" i think). He was many years older than her and i have known him when i was a child (my mother was involved with him). He passed away earlier that month. He had health problems.

Though i don't want to say that it's nice to hear about someone's passing, yet the exact conjunctions don't seem to mean a lot in my case, as i was emotionally less involved with them.

Further, in this case it seems more that the first hit was the most noticeable one, as it was a very unexpected death and he was also very young. The other man had already health problems (although they may not directly indicated his passing, i don't know about that) and was older, though maybe not very old (maybe in his 70's, otherwise beginning 80's).

Another thing that happened was that i moved to my own home, but not during the conjunctions. February 8 i got the keys, might have been one day after Saturn went retrograde. Quickly afterwards i moved in here. Since i got the keys, i got all kinds of problems, related to the house, but the relocation could not have been avoided however. Soon i will get transiting Uranus trine radix Uranus+Jupiter. It's said to be good. May start another thread about that.