Why am I hairy?

OKay, so I've read that scorpio risers can be hairy, but I was wondering if the same can go for venus in scorpio? I have a sensitive system (highly sensitive it seems) to changes in evironment. Anyway, I was diagnosed with a testosterone sensitivity, and wonders if this could tie into astrology in some way. I seem to have a pre-dominance of masculine signs, however my rising has yet to be determined, but the time that has been estimated gives me Aries rising. I'll attach a chart just in case. Anyway, I'm totally curious if this is maybe a scorpio thing, and in a venus position (of detriment) perhaps causing feelings of shame around sexuality and friendships and possibly manifesting itself phyiscaly in this way?

Attachments

• astro_ack_01_julia_kemble_hp.25616.31477.jpg
    astro_ack_01_julia_kemble_hp.25616.31477.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 45

dr. farr

Note that in astro-therapeutics, Scorpio is affinitive to the over-all endocrine system (in addition to other connections) In the reference chart note that Saturn (hair) and Venus (hair also, ie, growth of hair) are posited there in Scorpio (endocrine system), and also are posited in the 8th whole sign house (connection with genital system)
The chart suggests a clearly hormonal basis, and here I think is the astrological connection.

Thank you. So would you say that If I'm unbalanced somehow in the sense that I am not expressing the scorpio aspects of myself it could manifest in this way? Or is it just the pre-dominance of scorpio that makes it naturally this way? I also struggle from urinary tract infections frequently as well as breathing problems. I tend to feel the scorpio very strongly in my chart. I have not delved into this aspect of astrology before, but I am curious about it.

Skyseer

Thank you. So would you say that If I'm unbalanced somehow in the sense that I am not expressing the scorpio aspects of myself it could manifest in this way? Or is it just the pre-dominance of scorpio that makes it naturally this way? I also struggle from urinary tract infections frequently as well as breathing problems. I tend to feel the scorpio very strongly in my chart. I have not delved into this aspect of astrology before, but I am curious about it.

That's interesting. I've known others with Venus in Scorpio that have urinary tract infections. And since (by the looks of the chart) Saturn is in conjunction with Venus (and in the 8th house), that means that most of your health problems may revolve around Scorpionic issues.

Since Saturn rules barriers, etc. and it's with the rest of your Scorpio Stellium, it could mean that this overgrowth of hair symbolizes repressed sexual energy. :)

Thankyou! This definitely makes sense to me. I think that was what I was implying by "not expressing the scorpio aspects of myself". I tend to be quite on the reserved side sexually, but I am a sexual person, but is hard for me to fully let myself go as far as trusting with others, and my sexuality is something that I am prone to feeling shameful about if I feel like bounderies are crossed too much (I seem to have a strong sense of them). I have had difficulties with sexuality, and sexuality also ties into creative energy, all of which have been quite repressed for a while. Almost like I "don't let myself go there". The urinary infections do tie in with this I believe, and since scorpio rules the endocrine system this would probably make a lot of sense. It is interesting that my health is very scorpionic as you say despite being quite Sagittarian. (I seem to also have the moods of a scorpio, unfortunately).

Thanks for your input!

This is all very interesting!