Is there a spirit attached to or following my boyfriend?

anjelik

I want to know if there is a spirit attached to my boyfriend or following him.

In the last week strange things have happened when we are together and it is very spooky. Yesterday afternoon I was getting ready to go to his house and I noticed the time was changed on my alarm clock (the dial needs to be moved across for this to happen) and it wasn't like that 10 minutes earlier. The time was set to an alarm time of 11:30am. I was very spooked and we joked about it last night and then heard a knock on his window.. he lives on the second floor so it was quite scary. Not sure what to make of this.. hope if it is that the spirit is friendly.. perhaps his father.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_56_now_hp.73229.30927.gif
    astro_w2at_56_now_hp.73229.30927.gif
    57.6 KB · Views: 32

anjelik

I am unsure whether to look to the 12th house or the 8th house? Either way Mars is in the 12th so could that mean harm? And the Sun is in the 8th.

MaeMae

Banned
I'm not well versed in these horarie matters, hoever, i wonder why you attribute it to a spirit following your boyfriend.
your clock time changed and you heard the knock on window.
do you feel that something is trying to keep you from relationship?
if i were into the spirit messenger theories, i'd certainly see this as an indicator to get out of relationship.
sometimes people summon up circumstances to get them out of an unwell circumstance.
i would astrologically look at moon's relation to uranus and pluto and neptune.
if friendly with neptune ~ listen to his front end - warning signs ~ vs. allowing his delusional follow up to take over ("it's not really a problem..." and so on.)
Uranus makes things end and begin through strange circumstances.
Pluto uncovers secret personal truths.
moon (and mercury), with this in mind, will give the clues.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Spirits and spirtual activity like this (unless you think it could be witchcraft caused by an unknown enemy) are Ninth house objects. With the state of that Mercury and the Moon in the Via Combusta, it looks very unlikely that there is anything supernatural going on.

retinoid

I agree with the above. Doesn't look like anything is harming your boyfriend spiritually or any spirits (bad spirits which are 8th house manners) are harming your boyfriend. Also shows you are misjudging the situation. Tell your boyfriend to burn sage and consecrate an obsidian stone and carry it around for protection if he feels paranoid.

anjelik

Hi all, thank you for the responses. The reason that I ask if it is following him is because he has experienced this before with his previous girlfriend. Very strange things that I asked him not to elaborate on because I am easily spooked (cannot watch horror movies.. they get into my head too much). Prior to dating this woman he never had any experiences with supernatural things and since they broke up over a year and a half ago he hasn't had anything happen to him. He hasn't told me much about her but she used to say she was a witch and when I asked him what he meant he said he didn't really know because she never talked about it with him really. From what it describes it sounds like she was a median or something and not a witch.. she would always claim to see spirits and he said when she was around doors would open and close, etc. Could she have left something behind to attach to him and now that he is happy it is trying to scare me away?

anjelik

I'm not well versed in these horarie matters, hoever, i wonder why you attribute it to a spirit following your boyfriend.
your clock time changed and you heard the knock on window.
do you feel that something is trying to keep you from relationship?
if i were into the spirit messenger theories, i'd certainly see this as an indicator to get out of relationship.
sometimes people summon up circumstances to get them out of an unwell circumstance.
i would astrologically look at moon's relation to uranus and pluto and neptune.
if friendly with neptune ~ listen to his front end - warning signs ~ vs. allowing his delusional follow up to take over ("it's not really a problem..." and so on.)
Uranus makes things end and begin through strange circumstances.
Pluto uncovers secret personal truths.
moon (and mercury), with this in mind, will give the clues.

Like I said in my previous post, I think it's attached to him because he has had experiences before and I have never had any supernatural experiences per say. I mean I've stayed in a friend's house that was haunted outside Boston in college and that petrified me enough to sleep in her bed with her and not the guest room because I kept hearing a clicking noise and she later admitted to me her house was haunted. But that was in 2004 so I think it's unlikely the spirit has been following me since.

We don't have any problems so I'm not being delusional about the relationship, etc. We have only been together about 6 weeks and to be honest this is the happiest I've been in years.. I haven't felt this way about someone I've met in about 5 years so that is why the alarm clock and knocking is spooky. I did forget to mention that he was over my apartment the day before and he said "what was that?" and he looked over and nothing was next to him but felt like something touched him. At the time we brushed it off and didn't think anything of it, but coupled with the other things is even creepier.