Composite Stellium In 12th House

FleetingDasein

I have a 4 planet stellium ( Sun, Uranus, Mercury and Neptune) in the 12th house with my current boyfriend. The relationship seems peculiar to me; but as it happens with the 12th house I can't really pinpoint the reason.

I know the Sun in the 12th house in not favorable position. Our relationship is not hidden. I am sure this will create a lot of confusion in the future even more so with Uranus being involved. The Sun is conjuct Saturn (a very favorable position), Mercury and Uranus (this position has plagued most of my past relationships)

Neptume is at home in the position but it is opposite Mars in the 6th house and square Nepture in the 3rd.

Looking at the rest of the positions and the aspects involved, they don't seem to create much tension. The rest of the chart tries to balance the stellium with a well placed Venus.

I'd love to hear other opinions on this.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

gaer

FleetingDasein said:
I have a 4 planet stellium ( Sun, Uranus, Mercury and Neptune) in the 12th house with my current boyfriend. The relationship seems peculiar to me; but as it happens with the 12th house I can't really pinpoint the reason.
Let me make sure I understand what this is about. The chart you have posted is a composite chart as in one that uses midpoints between your planets and his, correct?

FleetingDasein

Yes, it is a midpoint composite.

I never really look at the reference point composite charts but I did see it places the same 4 planets (plus Saturn) between the 12th and 1st House.

In Synastry, his sun falls on my 12th house.

Thank you for taking a look at this.
Fleeting

Attachments

• composite with degrees.gif
    composite with degrees.gif
    79 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
My composite chart with a friend of mine has Sun Conjunct Amor, Mars Conjunct Venus, and Venus Conjunct North Node in the12th...Not to mention Venus trine Pluto, moon 7H, and Lilith un 8H😳We’re two women and both interested in men so I’m not exactly sure what this means but I def feel like our chart is pretty interesting. Not only that but on the synastry chart both of our moons are in each other’s 7H and we have Venus conjunct Venus with my Venus conjunct her Chiron. Her Sun conjunct Mars conjuncts my north node 3H and her NN conjuncts my Chiron in my 12H.