help:marriage at stake

Dear Members,

Kindly help urgently. I am very worried for my marriage as my husband is having an affair with other girl. he has accepted that but not coming back to me. i am living with my parents. Just wanted to know that is there any future in this marriage or not.

My DOB - 25th April'1984
Time - 2:30pm
Place - Delhi

Husband - DOB - 13th Nov'1982
Time - 6:50pm
Place - Delhi

If there is a slight possibility in saving this marriage then what are the remedies i should do? When all this will get settled. Kindly let me know, it will be of great help.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

S. Sehgal

Vista

Dear Members,

Kindly help urgently. I am very worried for my marriage as my husband is having an affair with other girl. he has accepted that but not coming back to me. i am living with my parents. Just wanted to know that is there any future in this marriage or not.

My DOB - 25th April'1984
Time - 2:30pm
Place - Delhi

Husband - DOB - 13th Nov'1982
Time - 6:50pm
Place - Delhi

If there is a slight possibility in saving this marriage then what are the remedies i should do? When all this will get settled. Kindly let me know, it will be of great help.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

S. Sehgal

Astro.com provides them for free in the free horoscope section. Add natal charts with transit and progressions.

Dear Claire,

I do not have any kind of composite chart. And if possible kindly let me know if i can visit any kind of website where i can make this chart and then post it.

Regards,

S. Sehgal

Dear members, the chart has been attached now.

Kindly help.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

S.Sehgal

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_sugandha_sehgal_beri_hp.15809.2282.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_sugandha_sehgal_beri_hp.15809.2282.gif
    52.3 KB · Views: 26

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Your husband's chart says that, Jupiter will protect his married life.
Married house is in shubhkartari, again good sign for his married life.
The only thing is he is passing through Rahu Mahadasha, placed in 9th house. And Sun is in his spouse house, is spoiling that.

According to your chart-
If you want you can save your married life.

Thank you Anoop ji, i was actually waiting for these words eagerly. It seems that after so many days i am receiving something good and positive in my life.

But can you please let me know when this tough phase will pass?