Hi - aries-- asc leo ---mo taurus ---- 5 planets in 5th house in CAP

natasab

Hi,

I ve been wanting a relationship for a long time but no luck so far. I have noticed that 5 planets are in capricorn, all outer planets and in the 5th house... so much for muck hayyyy. ahha well that might have something to do with it.. But on the good side i have taurus in Venus which i perosnally like, but that in its self might hold me back alot of the time, well not so much hold me back but i no what i want and wat i dont want. But even more so i think i might have high standards. Can anybody clarify further and maybe tell me if i will get back 2getha with an ex or if its gona b someone new??? AND WHENNN???????????????????/:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

I HAVE ATTACHED natal, transit progressed and solar return....

Attachments

• solar return 20122013.jpg
    solar return 20122013.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 19
  • NATAL PROGRESSED TRANSIT.jpg
    NATAL PROGRESSED TRANSIT.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 21

wilsontc

Staff member
dating leads to relating, to natasab

natasab,

You said:
I ve been wanting a relationship for a long time but no luck so far. I have noticed that 5 planets are...in the 5th [dating] house...well that might have something to do with it...

You have a strong dating house and a focus on dating. You do have North node :)futuregoals: north node) in (at least, very near) the relationships house, indicating you have a need to develop relationships. The lines from your dating house to your relationships house suggest that your relationships will tend to come OUT of your dating. So your dating will become...relating!

Datably,

Tim