are we meant to be?

Hanzzo

Hi to all,
its incredible the fascination that i have for this person,
ive met her about 4 years ago, and despite the fact that we never spent great time toguether its hard for me to get her away from my mind.

i hope that some insight from you guys would help me to solve this case.
and yes im very plutonian :p

astro_61at_01_02_jhone_doe_jane_doe.41142.9239.jpg

here it is the synastry chart (i actually dont know her birth hour so i put it in mid day)

Hanzzo

ohh no replies yettt.... :p

anyway, is curious the fact that our moon conjunct aswell her sun with my moon..

Her mars and jupiter conjunct my chiron (despite the fact i dont agree quite well with magi astrology because i didnt have seen many significant conjunctions in married couples with chiron)

moving on.

her pluto square exactly 0.00 orb with my sun. ( is that a good thing?)

but im definitly the pursuer.

Problably the moon conjunct sun ( the sun allways have the upper-hand / thats what ive been noticed in many charts)

her Saturn conjunct my venus in 0.03 orb (that could be a long term)
and her neptune conjunct my venus in 0.10 orb (i idiolize her right? )

Vista

Hi to all,
its incredible the fascination that i have for this person,
ive met her about 4 years ago, and despite the fact that we never spent great time toguether its hard for me to get her away from my mind.

i hope that some insight from you guys would help me to solve this case.
and yes im very plutonian :p

View attachment 28609

here it is the synastry chart (i actually dont know her birth hour so i put it in mid day)

Why aren't you spending any time together? I think the lack of response might have to do with two factors: This type of chart is almost useless without the degrees of the planets and angles. Please post both natal charts separately. Also, if you don't have the time of birth, please disclose.
Secondly, It takes a lot of effort do synastry and answer questions. I don't think your question is coming across as anything more than a whim. You met 4 years ago, yet you have barely seen her. I think it could be perceived as frivolous. Perhaps more background would be helpful?

Hanzzo

Hi Vista thank you very much for taking your time, and replied back.

Yes i can do that (posting the chart with degrees)
but you kinda open my eyes for the fact without proper birth hour its useless :p

Im kinda new to the astrology, so sorry for my mistake.

Im extremly plutonian, and problably this is one of my fantasies :) (jupiter conjunct neptune natal chart)

but for further posts i will have that on my mind (putting the degrees in the charts) :)

Thanks again.

and wish you the best

Vista

Hi Vista thank you very much for taking your time, and replied back.

Yes i can do that (posting the chart with degrees)
but you kinda open my eyes for the fact without proper birth hour its useless :p

Im kinda new to the astrology, so sorry for my mistake.

Im extremly plutonian, and problably this is one of my fantasies :) (jupiter conjunct neptune natal chart)

but for further posts i will have that on my mind (putting the degrees in the charts) :)

Thanks again.

and wish you the best

It's quite alright and you are very welcome!! Without the time of birth, we cannot see where all the planets are placed natally. Also, the rising sign is determined with the time as well. Even so, we can look and the planetary sign placement and the interactions the planets make with each other and with your natal planets. But it's only one piece of the puzzle if that makes sense? The other consideration is predictive work, again, without the time we will not be able to predict future events, i.e. like if someone from your past will come around again....

Horary might be a better option for you. Horary astrology is a natal chart erected at the exact moment you think of the question. In other words, you use the exact time and date of your question as the "birth" information. There is a horary section here on this site for relationship questions. Try to keep your question as "yes" or "no" type of questions to simplify things.