Deliriously ever after?

I plan to move and possibly marry this year? Lot of obstacles in getting there. Will it manifest? When? Will it be a deliriously happy, solid union?

A genuine thank you in advance for your thoughts, interpretations.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kim_hp_68410_63179 KIM.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kim_hp_68410_63179 KIM.gif
    49.4 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_w2gw_04_dave_hp_68447_64761 DAVE.gif
    astro_w2gw_04_dave_hp_68447_64761 DAVE.gif
    50 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_61gw_01_04_kim_dave_68498_2342 SYNASTRY.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_04_kim_dave_68498_2342 SYNASTRY.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 15

Anachiel

Horary Chart Data
You will need this data to interpret your chart: the date, the accurate time and time zone, and the location when you first thought of the question with the intention of consulting an astrologer (or posting it). You can not ask someone else to ask the question for you and take the time based on their asking: doing so makes the horary chart invalid. Please also upload the horary chart yourself to your posting (see the how to upload a chart thread) . This makes it more likely someone will answer your horary question.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

Anachiel

You are signified by Mercury because it rules the Virgo rising. Mercury, has gone right over to the other person, the 7th house and is about to change signs. That is a very apt description for your moving and an indication of marriage.

The Moon will square Venus, which Mercury is in mutual reception with, in about 3 degrees. However, the Moon is moving slow so, about 3 to 5 months before the marriage takes place.

With squares there is always some delay or difficulty.

The Moon and Jupiter (their significator) are in mutual reception and this is also a good indicator of a marriage and it being harmonious.

There are a few other things I want to mention here. Right now your own signifcator has a powerful mutual reception with Venus which rules your own 2nd house of money and possessions. So, you are basically empowered by that. When you move (i.e. Mercury changes signs and moves into Aries which we can see in the chart), then Mercury no longer has mutual reception with Venus but rather with Mars which rules his 2nd house. So, his money and possession will then empower you. This is not at all bad but, if he likes an independent person keep that difference of situation in mind.

Also, the Moon about to square Venus which also rules the 9th could indicate difficulty getting to know the natives there or that differences in religion could be an issue, if there are any at all. Also, because Venus rules your own money, that may be some difficulty in that department, as well, as you mentioned.

Overall it seems fine, though. Just informing you of all that is going on in the chart because you will be more under his auspices than your own.

Wow, Anachiel, you are the BOMB! Thank you for your swift reply!!!

3 to 5 months sounds great. I have been providing for myself for a very long time. He says he wants me to take some time off, that he wants to take care of things while I just chill out for a while. My current job is mentally and physically stressful and that sounds like nirvana, but admittedly, as wonderful as it sounds, it will be a great leap of faith for me to let go of the reins. I feel though that the universe is pushing me in that direction and that I would benefit from "letting go". You know, all the money in the world is no good if you don't have joy and happiness in your heart and every morning you wake up alone.

As things stand, my joy & happiness is 2,600 miles away and my soul belongs to the "suits".