Pregnant and husband left me.. he wants abortion

Vista

I am 14 weeks pregnant. My husband left me this morning (he really doesn't want to see me at the moment :-(

Our marriage is on the rocks because of this pregnancy. He wants me to have an abortion but I won't do it. But I am so sad because I fear this is breaking up our family. We have 2 kids already.

I have attached his birth chart, my birth chart and a "progressed" relationship chart.

I don't know what else to write...

Please could you help me read these charts?
What is in store for our relationship?
Is he going to change his mind and accept this pregnancy?
Is he going to return to his family?

I am dissolving emotionally and would be grateful for any comments.

This is what I think:
- that I have Saturn retrograde in my fifth house until June
- that jupiter is entering his fifth house in June... will that change his attitude?

I am so sorry for your troubles!! Question: Is his time of birth accurate? Most people aren't born exactly on the hour or half hour. It's very important information to have for accuracy.

With you, I definitely see the challenges with T Saturn squaring your Moon in the 4th on and off since last year. You also have had Transiting Pluto squaring your ASC/DES axis, showing trouble brewing for you since 2010. Soon you will have T Uranus moving into your 7th house, again major disruption coming in your relationship. I am not sure your marriage will survive. If his time of birth is correct, you have the same rising signs and almost the same degree, therefore, he will be having the same issues coming up. Transiting Jupiter moving into your 8th house and soon afterwards your 9th. To me, this is very beneficial for you financially if you are trying to come to an agreement with your husband.

Please take care of yourself sweetie!! Your children need you. You will get through this.

Last edited:

Ixaee

This is what I think:
- that I have Saturn retrograde in my fifth house until June
- that jupiter is entering his fifth house in June... will that change his attitude?

Hi waitingforJupiter;

That's really a terrible thing to go through, isnt it? Ive been through something similar in my own life and not much can compare to the devastation it feels...!

Your composite doesnt look very "definite" in a sense that he's gone and gone for good. If anything, I'd say he will most likely return. (Even as a close friend, if nothing more..)

Your neptune is very strained in your 3rd in the composite, so it indicates a time of muddled communication, a lie, a contortion of truth... Have you both not been communicating well enough recently? Did you possibly try to hide the fact that you were pregnant, or does he not understand your point of view in this? Was he drinking when he left? What exactly caused him to walk out?

Pluto moving through your 12th also speaks of secrets between you... of feeling forced and fated... though it also indicates that you two have a powerful soul-level connection and mission to accomplish together.

You have Uranus moving through your 1st house at the moment, so you're bound to make some extraordinary changes in your relationship -- Uranus does sometimes show separations, but it also indicates a deeper understanding being grown between you two -- a true, friendship awakening during this time... or directly after the upheaval going on.

Does your husband indicate that he wants more freedom, to travel, etc.. instead of being tied down with another child? (You have much 9th house activity going on at the moment..)

waitingforJupiter

Thanks Vista!

Just one question: what does this mean for me? Pluto squaring ASC/DES axis?
When is Uranus entering my 7th house? Could you tell me please?

I think his birth time is correct, his Mum told me.. But his rising sign is Leo, and mine is Libra.

And doesn't Jupiter enter his fifth house in June?

waitingforJupiter

thanks Ixaee

I am sorry to hear you've been through something similar… at the moment I still feel quite numb… my main concern at this moment are my 2 kids, and of course repairing our relationship…

The pregnancy was an "oops" and although we already had 2 surprise pregnancies, and weren't using contraception, I feel guilty like it is my fault for getting pregnant, because I was secretly pleased when I found out. He knows it takes 2 to make a baby but maybe he secretly blames me…

feeling forced and fated - yes, that is a bit true. I live with him in his country away from my family. If I were free I would go back home. Can you tell what our mission together would be?

I don't want to make changes in our relationship - well, only for the better…

When is the upheaval finished? Will it finish?

Yes, he totally wants more freedom. Exactly: to travel, be spontaneous, etc… and I am that girl, but I also value my children. They are very important to me. Of course I will travel and party again with him. (not to say he is an irresponsible father, but he definitely values his freedom and I think he feels choked when he feels "too tied down".

Vista

Thanks Vista!

Just one question: what does this mean for me? Pluto squaring ASC/DES axis?
When is Uranus entering my 7th house? Could you tell me please?

I think his birth time is correct, his Mum told me.. But his rising sign is Leo, and mine is Libra.

And doesn't Jupiter enter his fifth house in June?

The chart you posted of his is Libra rising, although his Moon is in Leo. Going off someones memory is sketchy. If his rising sign is Leo then he wasn't born at 2:30. I don't suppose his time is listed on his Birth Certificate? It's one of the most important pieces of information when doing predictive astrology because the birth time sets up the "map" of a person life, hence the rising sign, house cusps and degrees, etc.

As for the above aspects I described, you can get a lot of information looking on the Internet. I believe Transiting Uranus will start hoovering around your 7th house cusp starting in late April into May and then retrograde out and back again towards the end of this year for a final time.

waitingforJupiter

The chart you posted of his is Libra rising, although his Moon is in Leo. Going off someones memory is sketchy. If his rising sign is Leo then he wasn't born at 2:30. I don't suppose his time is listed on his Birth Certificate? It's one of the most important pieces of information when doing predictive astrology because the birth time sets up the "map" of a person life, hence the rising sign, house cusps and degrees, etc.

As for the above aspects I described, you can get a lot of information looking on the Internet. I believe Transiting Uranus will start hoovering around your 7th house cusp starting in late April into May and then retrograde out and back again towards the end of this year for a final time.

1000 apologies... his correct chart is attached. Have chosen a wrong setting in astro.com... instead of simple "natal chart".
Have just checked his birth certificate also. The time is right...

The composite chart and my chart are also correct.

If you would care to look again I would be very very glad but I understand if you cannot be bothered... am so sorry. my brain is all over the place.

Vista

1000 apologies... his correct chart is attached. Have chosen a wrong setting in astro.com... instead of simple "natal chart".
Have just checked his birth certificate also. The time is right...

The composite chart and my chart are also correct.

If you would care to look again I would be very very glad but I understand if you cannot be bothered... am so sorry. my brain is all over the place.

Oh, not a problem at all!!! I understand the stress you are under.

Here is what I think, whenever someone acts upon a retrograde transit, in his case Transiting Saturn is squaring his IC, usually that means that person will come back around or the situation is unresolved. I feel that he will come back, unfortunately, there will be more trouble later this year which could precipitate another break-up. Now keep in mind many couples go through difficult transits and don't divorce. You could work through this if the desire is there, I am just saying it's not going to be easy. I wish you all the best!!!