PDA

View Full Version : 5-6 planets in one house?

sskohli
07-18-2007, 06:01 PM
Hi Folks,
I have 5-6 planets in one house, i guess this is the face that i was curious and led me to astrology.
I cannot really make sense of them, mine has not been an extra-ordinary life.
What sense can you make of it? what will happen when these planets transit over the natal positions and like sun, mars, venus do once every year, nothing extraordinary happens.
Anyone Want to take a shot?

Thanks,
Sandeep
(attaching my chart)

freedomlover
07-18-2007, 11:57 PM
Sandeep,

I felt very drawn to your post, so I'll say a few words:

You wrote:
I have 5-6 planets in one house, i guess this is the face that i was curious and led me to astrology.
What sense can you make of it? what will happen when these planets transit over the natal positions and like sun, mars, venus do once every year, nothing extraordinary happens.
Wow!Sandeep! That is a powerful chart!
You may have not had an extraordinary life so far, but my bets are on that you will!

First of all, your stellium is in Virgo. One of the lesser known things about Virgo is that it rules "possession of self". To truly be in possession of yourself, you must rid yourself of the "master/slave" archetype within yourself - on both ends of the spectrum. The Virgo/Pisces - slave/master archetype is passed down generationally from mother to child. This is why Jesus said there must be a "new birth". Appropriately, your Moon is in Pisces, which further emphasizes this.

Your stellium is in the 11th house, the house of freedom and equality. Your Virgo stellium in the 11th reminds me strongly of another post I made on the "Feminism and Man-haters" thread that I made earlier today. I'll repost it here:
In the Bible's story of the Last Supper, Jesus instructed his disciples that they could find the room he was having it in by looking for the man carrying a pitcher of water. Now, if you stop to think about that, why is a man carrying a pitcher of water going to stand out of the crowd? Because, in that time and era, carrying water was women's work! A man carrying a pitcher of water would therefore be seen as doing "women's work"! And what is the astrological symbol of Aquarius? A man carrying a pitcher of water! This was a symbol of Jesus showing that his mission was to reestablish the equality of the male and female.

Jesus' mission was very "Virgo in the 11th house". (Now, I'm not saying you're going to be another Jesus, but that the heart of the life mission is the same -restoring the Divine Feminine and equality between the sexes.)

Also, the 11th/5th house axis is naturally in Aquarius/Leo, ruled by Uranus/Sun. It is my understanding that this is the house of the Divine Sexual Energy/Kundalini.

So, your issues in life are centered around the Divine Feminine energy, Kundalini energy, and the "New Birth". So examine deeply your relationship with your mother (including "Mother Earth") and sexuality.

You also have Pluto in Libra/12th exact semisextile Uranus in Scorpio/1st - further emphasizing the issues I've pointed out. This shows equality and balance of power in relationships.

Moon in Pisces in 5th - you probably have musical/artistic talent that will benefit humanity. (Virgo/11th). I see a lot of healing energy in your chart. (I'm very sensitive to energy and I have felt it when I read your posts.) Your Pisces Moon is part of a Grand Trine in Water, so some emotional healing has to take place within you to facilitate this - but this also emphasizes your ability as a healer.

Now, as to Transits......

Well, I would think that any planets transiting through Virgo/Pisces are going to open up some issues. You've been having quite a few hits this year already. We had Mercury retrograde in Pisces, Pallas in Pisces, Uranus is in a long-term transit through Pisces. Pallas and Uranus are opposing your Venus/Saturn conjunction, and have been for awhile. Possibly examining also your relationship with your father and patriarchal/traditional attitudes towards women during this time would be very beneficial. It certain seems like an ideal time to do so.

The recent eclipses in March and the upcoming in September are/were on the Virgo/Pisces axis, so these should be affecting you strongly. I'm not currently sure on the degrees, but if you have any exact hits, that would be what is probably coming up now.

We also have Venus recently entering Virgo, and this will be part of the upcoming Venus retrograde cycle, which lasts until - (drum roll, please......)
September 7! Pluto also stations direct on that day. It may be a very transformational time in your life. Saturn will have also just entered Virgo, and so you will have entered your first Saturn return. Your solar return chart for this coming year should be very informative and interesting!

And this is just the transits of planets in Virgo and Pisces, not counting what else is happening in your chart!

Hope this helps!

Love and light to you!

Freedomlover

(Okay, that was more than just a few words. But I'm a Sag with a Sag Mercury - that's what I do! :D)

-Feedback is greatly appreciated.-

Hades
07-19-2007, 04:26 AM
Hi Folks,

Thanks,
Sandeep
(attaching my chart)

i was born exactly 13 months after you, ive been dreading saturns return, let me know how it feels......i have a virgo ascendant but libra sun sign so im almost a mirror of your chart, i had 5 planets in the first house also

ive read with a chart like yours and mine, "bundle types do best applying themselves to one subject and becoming an expert at it" and " the bundle is the rarest of all patterns in a chart" ........bundle meaning all your planets are in a bundle, obviously. however your moon is in the seventh house so you may be a " bucket" the moon representing the handle of the bucket which means your "energies will most likely be directed towards the handle" or relationships since the moon is in your seventh. these arent very deep insights but oh well

please excuse my plagarism....i read this in 'the only astrology book you'll ever need' it also says people with many planets in the first quarter, houses 1,2,3, that we will have "strong personalities and will make a mark on the world later in our lives"
so there you have it.....atleast some of it

sskohli
07-19-2007, 06:18 AM
Sandeep,

I felt very drawn to your post, so I'll say a few words:

You wrote:

Wow!Sandeep! That is a powerful chart!
You may have not had an extraordinary life so far, but my bets are on that you will!

First of all, your stellium is in Virgo. One of the lesser known things about Virgo is that it rules "possession of self". To truly be in possession of yourself, you must rid yourself of the "master/slave" archetype within yourself - on both ends of the spectrum. The Virgo/Pisces - slave/master archetype is passed down generationally from mother to child. This is why Jesus said there must be a "new birth". Appropriately, your Moon is in Pisces, which further emphasizes this.

Your stellium is in the 11th house, the house of freedom and equality. Your Virgo stellium in the 11th reminds me strongly of another post I made on the "Feminism and Man-haters" thread that I made earlier today. I'll repost it here:

Jesus' mission was very "Virgo in the 11th house". (Now, I'm not saying you're going to be another Jesus, but that the heart of the life mission is the same -restoring the Divine Feminine and equality between the sexes.)

Also, the 11th/5th house axis is naturally in Aquarius/Leo, ruled by Uranus/Sun. It is my understanding that this is the house of the Divine Sexual Energy/Kundalini.

So, your issues in life are centered around the Divine Feminine energy, Kundalini energy, and the "New Birth". So examine deeply your relationship with your mother (including "Mother Earth") and sexuality.

You also have Pluto in Libra/12th exact semisextile Uranus in Scorpio/1st - further emphasizing the issues I've pointed out. This shows equality and balance of power in relationships.

Moon in Pisces in 5th - you probably have musical/artistic talent that will benefit humanity. (Virgo/11th). I see a lot of healing energy in your chart. (I'm very sensitive to energy and I have felt it when I read your posts.) Your Pisces Moon is part of a Grand Trine in Water, so some emotional healing has to take place within you to facilitate this - but this also emphasizes your ability as a healer.

Now, as to Transits......

Well, I would think that any planets transiting through Virgo/Pisces are going to open up some issues. You've been having quite a few hits this year already. We had Mercury retrograde in Pisces, Pallas in Pisces, Uranus is in a long-term transit through Pisces. Pallas and Uranus are opposing your Venus/Saturn conjunction, and have been for awhile. Possibly examining also your relationship with your father and patriarchal/traditional attitudes towards women during this time would be very beneficial. It certain seems like an ideal time to do so.

The recent eclipses in March and the upcoming in September are/were on the Virgo/Pisces axis, so these should be affecting you strongly. I'm not currently sure on the degrees, but if you have any exact hits, that would be what is probably coming up now.

We also have Venus recently entering Virgo, and this will be part of the upcoming Venus retrograde cycle, which lasts until - (drum roll, please......)
September 7! Pluto also stations direct on that day. It may be a very transformational time in your life. Saturn will have also just entered Virgo, and so you will have entered your first Saturn return. Your solar return chart for this coming year should be very informative and interesting!

And this is just the transits of planets in Virgo and Pisces, not counting what else is happening in your chart!

Hope this helps!

Love and light to you!

Freedomlover

(Okay, that was more than just a few words. But I'm a Sag with a Sag Mercury - that's what I do! :D)

-Feedback is greatly appreciated.-
wooah FL,
that was something, umm i guess then i have my birth time wrong or you are just carried away :D.
My cildhood was very dry, there was no background of art music, etc infact if you did indulge in them, you were scoffed at, umm so i never got an inclination towards them. I tried some yoga and meditation and they never worked out.
Aah relationships..haha...umm call it weird but in college we were just a group of 14 guys no gals, in my umm 4 jobs...all male team no girls at all. so i guess i am kind of a female repellant. Got one smallish relationship and she left me for the other guy.
hmm definitely neeed special powers for everything.
I don't know any western astrology, so don't know what stellium etc mean, guess i need to look em up. any place/book you suggest i start? and if you can explain what effect these would have on me?

sandeep
(p.s. Jesus wow that was hit the nail on its head...
hey but no kidding, i had my chart done from this old vedic astrologer and he told me i was some saint living in the himalayas in my prev birth (sorry i know u don't believe in prev births). But this birth has been just nothing but ordinary. well 7th sep is not too far away is it?
see the sarcasm, guess that's what keep ppl away :))

sskohli
07-19-2007, 06:22 AM
i was born exactly 13 months after you, ive been dreading saturns return, let me know how it feels......i have a virgo ascendant but libra sun sign so im almost a mirror of your chart, i had 5 planets in the first house also

ive read with a chart like yours and mine, "bundle types do best applying themselves to one subject and becoming an expert at it" and " the bundle is the rarest of all patterns in a chart" ........bundle meaning all your planets are in a bundle, obviously. however your moon is in the seventh house so you may be a " bucket" the moon representing the handle of the bucket which means your "energies will most likely be directed towards the handle" or relationships since the moon is in your seventh. these arent very deep insights but oh well

please excuse my plagarism....i read this in 'the only astrology book you'll ever need' it also says people with many planets in the first quarter, houses 1,2,3, that we will have "strong personalities and will make a mark on the world later in our lives"
so there you have it.....atleast some of it
hi hades,
thanks for your reply. hmm bundle and bucket nice terms,
i don't know where my energies are at, they're definitely not at 7/relatoinships, but i think they must be at 10, where my Mars is at, cos i am doing ok in my career and all.

thanks
sandeep

starlink
07-19-2007, 02:14 PM

Yes, you have a "Bucket" Pattern, meaning that because of the position of the planets, your chart looks like a Bowl with a handle (the Moon in your case) on it. With a Bowl pattern you have ALL the planets in a halfround in the chart but you have the Moon opposite all the others. So the Moon becomes all important. It represent the outlet for the energies you have in the Bowl, and specifically the ones in the 11th house where you have a Stellium. A Stellium is not a Chart pattern but a configuration. It consists of 3 or more planets all conjunct one another It is very important in a chart because these planets create their own emphasis and action and will greatly enhance the importance of that 11th house. With so many planets in one house and sign, you will be pulled in one direction, making you quite one-sided and you will rarely have problems deciding which direction to take in life. Any kind of compromise can become quite a challenge. The Stellium is associated with the first sign/house Aries, very "me first".

Apart from the Stellium, you have a Kite configuration between that Moon opposite the Stellium and trine Uranus and Mars. (A grand trine with one of the planets having an opposition, usually to one planet but in your case to the whole lot in the 11th). The Kite shows again that, because of the three different aspects within itself, you can become too self-contained and the rest of the chart may not be used to full advantage.
So we see this one-sided, self-contained side of you in both the Stellium and this Kite configuration.

What is the 11th house all about? It deals with friends, doing things in a group rather than alone and it has to do with our ideals and hopes in life. It is the house of Aquarius and therefore very broadminded (live and let live) You will have a great need to be with people (friends) who are at the same mental wavelength that you are. Being involved with these people, you then can get an evaluation of yourself and others. It will teaches you to see others as individual human beings with their own needs and self-worth. You are likely to be very tolerant towards people of different backgrounds, race and nationalities. You are willing to do everything you possibly can to help others, also because of that Moon in Pisces, showing a great deal of self-sacrificing indeed. Because your Moon squares it's own sign ruler Neptune, it could well be that it comes to a point whereby you push it too far and totally forget your own emotional needs. You are subconsciously aware of this as Jupiter, co-ruler of Pisces is making an inconjunct aspect to your Moon. You could therefore very often have an inner unrest, anxiety, but not knowing what causes it. My guess is, that it has to do with this self-sacrificing tendency. (Moon is also counted as being in the 6th house of service to others!). Why could there be a 7th house problem at times? Mars is ruler and in Cancer, nurturing and square Pluto in Libra. It is possible that you show a sort of dominant way of caring for others in relationships which can put prospective girlfriends off or Pluto in Libra is asking for too much attention, but I think it could be more the (over)nurturing thing (which is actually a way of asking for acceptance as in "I am nice to you so please be nice to me") as Mars is part of that Kite. Mars is co-ruler of your 2nd house of selfworth, Pluto in 12 is the ruler.Mars squares your Ascendant. I see a great deal of insecurity in yourself. Your Stellium shows that you are very dependent on friendships and what friends think of you, in order to feel good about yourself. Chiron, unaspected in the 7th shows suffering in connection with partnership and others in general.Also Mars inconjunct Neptune can give you this restless/nervous feeling when dealing with others.
Because you have so many planets in an Earth sign, and amongst them the ruler of your Ascendant the other elements are either lacking or weakly represented. In your case not so; there is lot of Earth and Water and the Fire element is represented by Jupiter and Neptune, both rulers of your Moon and sextiling your Ascendant. The Air element is the weakest, even though your Ascendant falls in Libra, but her ruler is situated in Earth. But even though Virgo is Earth, it is more mentally inclined than the other two Earth signs because of Mercury being the ruler and strong in own sgn. Therefore there is a fair division. Your problem lies more in the fact that you are concentrating all your energies on friends and not developing other areas in your life. As I said before, with a Bucket, all your Stellium planets (and also the Mars, Uranus, Pluto and Neptune) are at the "mercy" of your Moon in Pisces. As the Moon rules your MC, career, it could well be that you will excell in the humanitarian field (11th house) and combined with the medical, nurturing aspects of the Moon in the 6th. You could become a doctor of medicin, a healer or anything to do with helping other people. Also UNICEF would be happy to have you working for them! Cheers and good luck to you.:)

sskohli
07-19-2007, 07:48 PM
wow star, you could tell all that looking at a chart..really great.
Most of the things about the moon are correct, about me overdoing in relationships and all, maybe a bit aggressive at times.
But the thing about being with ppl and friends is umm not completely true, i guess i am a more of a loner than a people person, and i can't do work in teams, i like a small department/team where i am the boss :)..
well thanks anyways most of it was great.
Sandeep
(P.S. any book references where i can read all this??)

starlink
07-19-2007, 09:31 PM
Hi SSK! I am happy that you wrote me back on this. The fact that you are more of a loner is not so apparent in your chart.You could be more of an introvert, yes. A real loner you see more often, or almost always happen when the ruler of the Ascendant, Sun or Moon is in the 12th house of retreat. In your case I can not find anything like that. That then would be an indication of wanting to be alone. It puzzles me to be honest. Another sign of introvertism would be that the most important planets are placed below the horizon and that is also not the case, except for your Moon. But maybe there lies the solution! The Moon is all important in your chart and the only important planet below the horizon, so maybe all the other planets in the Stellium are being strongly influenced by that Moon and also behave more introverted and "on their own", just like the Moon. Moon being in Pisces is usually quite subdued, after all it is related to the 12th sign and house. Mmmm, interesting. I have a partner with Moon in Pisces and in the 6th house. He works alone, does not like to delegate or compromise (at work that is). He wants to be the boss, but he is not at all a bossy person, quite the contrary.I therefore think that you also are not really a bossy type of person, more an intens and sensitive person because of Pluto in 12. My partner is terribly helpful, emphathetic and kind. He also has his Mars in Cancer, funny. He is extremely caring, but he does not have the square to Pluto like you have which probably makes you more aggressive (clearly a self-defense mechanism if you ask me!). Another sign of being "quiet" and maybe even shy and inhibited at times is of course your Sun-Saturn conjunction. Saturn always blocks the selfexpression one way or the other. It makes serious.
Still I do think, even though you are not consciously looking for friends, that you would like to have them. Maybe all those 11 house planets do only show your humanitarian interests, but I still think friends are important to you for SOME reason. Books I can recommend: Everything by Stephen Arroyo, absolutely fantastic and all books by Marion March & Joan McEvers "The only way to.....Learn Astrology.

Hades
07-19-2007, 10:20 PM
hi hades,
i don't know where my energies are at, they're definitely not at 7/relatoinships, but i think they must be at 10, where my Mars is at, cos i am doing ok in my career and all.

thanks
sandeep

i think starlink has done an insightful job on a psychological interpretation of your chart.

but one thing i think he/she is over looking is the moon in the seventh can also represent a loyalty towards a business relationship or career relationship.

this also implies you were born during the full moon- im curious, have you had many partners who were cancerians or born in the equinox of cancer or born with the moon in the first house? thats probably a difficult question to answer.

which would explain why you say your energies are directed towards your job, hence the position of mars as well....anyway

wilsontc
07-19-2007, 10:36 PM
sandeep,

Your Moon is in the 5th house on the chart you attached, not the 7th.

And you do have a bucket chart, but Mars (being, also action) conjunct (energy is combined with) Midheaven (outer world) is the focus (handle), so you like to take action in the outer world (perhaps by being the boss). Here's more on the bucket chart (Bob Marks calls it a "funnel"):
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/funnel.html

Notice the opposition is between the Moon and your stellium, so Mars is the "handle" of that Moon-stellium opposition.

About the 11th house. Since your North node (future goals) is there, this indicates that you need to do 11th house things. The 11th house is about "outer world self-expression" so you need to start doing humanitarian things that help others grow and develop and express themselves in their lives. If you are already doing this, great. If not, you need to figure out what you can do to help your "fellow man".

Astrology is not about guessing what you are doing right now, but instead it is about opening you up to possibilities so you can be the best you you can possibly be.

Helping others,

Tim

starlink
07-20-2007, 07:24 AM
Hi Tim! Even though the Moon is in the 5th , it is close to the 6th house cusp and I think we can interprete it as being in the 6th. Some astrologers give it a dual interpretation, 5th and 6th. 5th is the Leo house and ruler of the Moon, Jupiter, is in Leo, so a certain amount of Leo qualities is certainly present (needing applause and recognition). I am glad you also see this humanitarian quality in this chart.
Sandeep could do a lot of good if his Saturn will not keep a too tight hold on his Sun (and Venus), inhibiting him. After all, the Sun is ruler of the 11th!
Notice the opposition is between the Moon and your stellium, so Mars is the "handle" of that Moon-stellium opposition.

It is not Mars, but the Moon being the handle.

All the best
S.

starlink
07-20-2007, 07:26 AM
Hades, the Moon is in the 5th/6th, not in 7 :)

sskohli
07-20-2007, 07:54 AM
Hi Tim,
Thanks for your interpretation.
No I am not currently doing anything to help the 'fellow man', but yes i have had thoughts about doing so..maybe the virgo in me, (another humanitarian) urging me to do so.
I'll try to put more efforts in it from now.
thanks
sandeep

sskohli
07-20-2007, 07:57 AM
Hi starlink,
Yes you are right, like your partner, i am not bossy at all. I just don't like ppl asking me to do things. I know i have a responsibility and I will complete it with the best of my efforts. ppl coming standing at my back asking me whats going on irritates me a lot.
Thanks for the books again, I will try to get hold of them.
thanks again
Sandeep

Virinchi
07-20-2007, 01:53 PM
unusual will happen only in unusual planetary periods
though 5 planets appear to be in 12th house, they might have moved to 11 or 1 in bhava

sskohli
07-20-2007, 02:12 PM
unusual will happen only in unusual planetary periods
though 5 planets appear to be in 12th house, they might have moved to 11 or 1 in bhava
yes they have moved in the 11th in bhava chalit.
now what are those unusual planetary periods, my life has been more or less consistent.
thanks
sandeep

Virinchi
07-20-2007, 03:19 PM
life has been more or less consistent...only so far
during periods of planets placed on stars of any planet(s) in 11th bhava, you'll see noticable changes

wilsontc
07-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Star,

You said:
It is not Mars, but the Moon being the handle.

No, it is Mars.

From Tracy Marks' "The Art of Chart Interpretation:"

Bowl pattern - "All planets fall within 180 degrees (or a maximum of 190 degrees) and on one side of an opposition, and no more than 60 degrees or two houses of the occupied portion of the chart are empty..."

Bucket pattern - "...a bowl pattern with a handle...a planet or two closely conjunct planets at least 30 degrees from the planets within the bowl...channels...[their] energy through the handle of the bucket."

As mentioned, notice the opposition between the Moon and the Stellium. This forms the "bowl" part of the chart. The farthest planet from the stellium that is at least 30 degrees away is Mars. So Mars is the handle of the bucket.

Martially,

Tim

Lissa
07-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Hi Sandeep,

You have receive so many good astrological interpretations here that I have the very clear feeling my input won't bring you anything new.Still,I promised,and I am sticking to my word.

The first thing that caught my eye about your chart is that 11th house stellium,with all those planets in Virgo.Virgo is the sign of service,and the11th house represents groups,I'm thinking much of your life may have been devoted to serving others,not necessarily humanitarian service but at least in your group of friends,where you are likely to take a somewhat reserved,yet committed atitude towards friendship.Your Pisces Moon in the5th shows much sensitivity that should be chaneled through creative activities,you probably have some hidden artistic abilities.Your Virgo stellium pushes you to excel yourself in everything you do.Your Virgo stellium squares Neptune,you can be easily deluded by others.Or perhaps the people in your group of friends(the11th house)have different values(the2nd house is about values)from yours.With Neptune in the2nd house spiritual values matter more to you than material goods(even if you enjoy being secure,since your chart is proeminent on Earth and this element is about security),maybe you have a tendency to run into materialistic people?

You have Mars and Uranus in trine and with sextiles to your Virgo stellium.Even if Mars is weak in Cancer it conjuncts an angle,and I believe the aspects it makes provides you with good energy levels and sound physical stamina.

Please,keep in mind that I am not a professional and you have already received some very good advice here;this is just my humble input.

Greetings,
Lissa

sskohli
07-20-2007, 07:05 PM
Hi Sandeep,

You have receive so many good astrological interpretations here that I have the very clear feeling my input won't bring you anything new.Still,I promised,and I am sticking to my word.

The first thing that caught my eye about your chart is that 11th house stellium,with all those planets in Virgo.Virgo is the sign of service,and the11th house represents groups,I'm thinking much of your life may have been devoted to serving others,not necessarily humanitarian service but at least in your group of friends,where you are likely to take a somewhat reserved,yet committed atitude towards friendship.Your Pisces Moon in the5th shows much sensitivity that should be chaneled through creative activities,you probably have some hidden artistic abilities.Your Virgo stellium pushes you to excel yourself in everything you do.Your Virgo stellium squares Neptune,you can be easily deluded by others.Or perhaps the people in your group of friends(the11th house)have different values(the2nd house is about values)from yours.With Neptune in the2nd house spiritual values matter more to you than material goods(even if you enjoy being secure,since your chart is proeminent on Earth and this element is about security),maybe you have a tendency to run into materialistic people?

You have Mars and Uranus in trine and with sextiles to your Virgo stellium.Even if Mars is weak in Cancer it conjuncts an angle,and I believe the aspects it makes provides you with good energy levels and sound physical stamina.

Please,keep in mind that I am not a professional and you have already received some very good advice here;this is just my humble input.

Greetings,
Lissa
awww lissa
thanks that was a great reading and very true.
but this is strange really, you know according to vedic astro, my mars is VERY strong, because it gains directional strength.
Also since its in its exalted house 10th house, it's even more powerful, and i am doing good in my profession than in my relationships because of a week moon placed in 7th.
Thanks again for the insight.
sandeep
(P.S. how'd the test results go?)

Lissa
07-20-2007, 07:09 PM
Glad you could ressonate with what I said!

You are right,a detrimented/in fall planet can gain much strenght if placed on an angle or if positively aspected by the right planets too,and I believe that's what is happening to your Mars:).

I don't have my test results yet,will only get them next week.I'll PM you when I know about it,thank you for asking!

Kind blessings,
Lissa

starlink
07-20-2007, 07:25 PM
Dear Tim, Tracy Marks says: a planet or a conjunction of 2 planets should be at least 30 degrees away from the planets in the bowl.
Mars belongs to the planets in that bowl. It is the last planet above the horizon and Neptune is the last planet below the horizon.
The Moon is the only planet totally on the other side and is at least 30 degrees away from Mars and Neptune (who are part of the bowl).
Also visually (this is what Marion March writes) you can see a handle there, being the Moon. The planets belonging to the bowl range from Neptune to Mars. They all fall between 180 and on one side of an opposition (to the Moon).

wilsontc
07-20-2007, 11:34 PM
Star,

You said:
Mars belongs to the planets in that bowl.

That's where we disagree. I am going by the opposition Moon makes to the stellium and you are focusing on the Moon being so far away from the cluster of planets. I say the opposition defines the place where the "one side" of the bowl occurs (with Mars opposite this "bowl" part of the chart) and you say it doesn't.

Oh, well. We agree to disagree.

Disagreeing,

Tim

Hades
07-21-2007, 12:18 AM
Hades, the Moon is in the 5th/6th, not in 7 :)

thats if your going by his ascendant being the 1st house, im not totally convinced the ascendent is more influential than the sun. im sure theres alot of other professional star gazers who would agree.

im going off his virgo sun sign and the fact that he was born during the full moon, i think, i need to check that and make sure but i think the full moon happens each month when the sun opposes the moon.....right.....any help on that "fact" would be appreciated.

Claire19
07-21-2007, 02:16 AM
You have what is known as a stellium. In the 11th house which is connected to new age technologies, humanitarian interests, aviation,astrology, science and anything innovative and futuristic. When a planet transits this house and hits your planets you need to have an aspect in your natal chart that involves both the planets also. You will not feel much effect otherwise.

Remember that transits need to have an echo in our natal chart and this what is called destiny I guess. i.e. Saturn soon to conjunct your Jupiter in Leo 10th house of career, public life and reputation. However you dont have a connection in your birth chart between Saturn and Jupiter and there will be little effect felt, certainly not life changing or profound. However when the transitting Uranus hits your Moon in the 5th in Pisces for instance there will be a new lover, a child perhaps if your circumstances permit to be born or to become significant in your life. This is because there is an aspect between your natal Moon in good aspect to Uranus. This can mean a hobby that is spiritual or metaphysical in nature or earning money in the healing arts perhaps. I dont know your circumstances so it is hard to conjecture right now. But earning money in these areas is a strong probability.

starlink
07-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Yes Tim, you are totally right:the opposition defines the place where the "one side" of the bowl occurs and I see the Moon as being the planet with the most opposition to the Bowl pattern. I see Mars as being one of the planets belonging to the Bowl, not opposite the Bowl. I just see an imaginary long stick from the Moon to the Bowl (the handle). You see a different sort of handle. I guess, that's where we disagree, but so what!
I like the fact that we can discuss these sort of things.
Best wishes, Star.

sskohli
07-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Hi Claire thanks for your interpretation.
You said:
When a planet transits this house and hits your planets you need to have an aspect in your natal chart that involves both the planets also. You will not feel much effect otherwise.
But that's what i am asking, planets like venus, sun, mars moon, traverse each house in one year, and i am sure they hit the planets in the natal chart, but i haven't seen any effect.
Any idea when uranus would hit my moon?
thanks
sandeep

despierta
07-21-2007, 11:15 PM
I also have a huge stellium in my 11th house (7 planets) with my moon in piscis 6th house and I resonate to the loner statement. Even though I go out of my way to help anyone that needs my help, I am happiest when I am alone. Being surrounded by people makes me feel tired wether having fun or not....???!!!

freedomlover
07-21-2007, 11:44 PM

Uranus will be at 22'39'' Pisces on June 26, 2008, when it stations and goes retrograde, thus stopping and going retrograde just shy of an exact conjunction with your natal moon. I would think that you may start to feel its effect in late Spring, and then for a few weeks after the retrograde station. It comes back into this same range in about February of 2009, and will make an exact hit to your moon in late March, early April range.

sskohli
07-22-2007, 06:36 PM
cool FL,
any idea what might happen, by the touch n go meeting?

sandeep

sskohli
07-22-2007, 06:39 PM
Hi des,
you wrote:
I also have a huge stellium in my 11th house (7 planets) with my moon in piscis 6th house
7 planets neat, were you also born during aug sep 79?
do the 7planets include uranus, neptune, pluto?
(might cause quite a mix if any of these are there)
Maybe we can discuss and exchange notes?
Did something out of the ordinary happen with you during your life?

sandeep

freedomlover
07-26-2007, 11:36 PM
Sandeep,

Quote:

Uranus will be at 22'39'' Pisces on June 26, 2008, when it stations and goes retrograde, thus stopping and going retrograde just shy of an exact conjunction with your natal moon. I would think that you may start to feel its effect in late Spring, and then for a few weeks after the retrograde station. It comes back into this same range in about February of 2009, and will make an exact hit to your moon in late March, early April range.

cool FL,
any idea what might happen, by the touch n go meeting?
Well, alot would have to do with what else is going on in your chart at the time. But Uranus in Pisces hitting your Pisces Moon in the 5th will probably have to do with something of the following:

You are probably a very sensitive, romantic soul who is quite shy and reclusive. The Uranus hit could suddenly bring all of these feelings and qualities out into the open.

It could also release artistic expression of some sort.

It could involve getting in touch with your "inner child" and quite a bit of emotional healing.

It could involve sudden awareness (Uranus) of passive-aggressive/procrastination tendencies (Pisces) having to do with relations with intimidating authority figures and other people's selfishness (5th house).

You may also meet someone who triggers the incidents I described - a Uranus in Pisces type.

Or some combination of all of the above. :rolleyes:

Peace,

Freedomlover