View Full Version : more than one marrige
06-30-2007, 07:06 AM
What are the main causes of more than one marriages in natal chart?
06-30-2007, 07:12 PM
These, among others, are a few indicators of more than one marriage:
1. Gemini, Sagittarius or Pisces on the cusp of the 7th house.
2. Jupiter, Venus or Neptune in water signs in the 7th house.
3. Planets in Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces in aspect with the Moon, Jupiter, Venus or Neptune in the 7th house.
4. Hard aspects Moon/Uranus in 7th house in a man's horoscope and Sun/Uranus in a woman's.
5. Saturn afflicted in Libra.
6. Venus square or opposition Jupiter.
7. Venus square or opposition Neptune.
07-01-2007, 09:05 PM
I have a Jupiter ruled descendant
Venus conjunct Neptune in Sagittarius in the 7th,
Neptune square Moon and Saturn.
I know know know that if I get married before my Saturn return that I am guaranteed to be married more than once!!
My younger gemini sister too, who has a Neptune ruled descendant, with Aries Moon in the 7th. Well everyone who's read her palm has said she'll have at least two marriages.
07-23-2007, 11:21 PM
I`ve been specially interested about this thing of the water signs, why is the reason that water signs means much more about more than one marriage?
07-24-2007, 05:06 AM
cusp lord and sublord of 7th house decide 1st marriage
cusp lord and sublord of 2nd house decide 2nd marriage
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.