View Full Version : Hi guys
04-01-2007, 01:54 PM
Since many of you have been very supportive during, what can only be described as a challenging time. I wondered if you would mind answering a couple more questions?
I have moved into temp accomodation whilst waiting for a perminant/ suitable home to come up. can we see any dates that this is likely to appear?
Work, what's up with that?. not working at present. is that likely to CHANGE AND WHEN?
WHAT CAREER PATH SHOULD I FOLLOW?
AND OF COURSE LOVE....I HAVENT GIVEN UP ON THIS YET. i HAVE BEEN SINGLE FOR 4YEARS NOW!...IS SOMETHING, SOMEONE COMING ALONG???
thanks for ANY HELP IN THIS MATTER WOULD BE GREAT.
23,8,1971 13.55 PM LON ENG
04-01-2007, 05:55 PM
Using Noel Tyl's Midheaven Extension theory:
- Virgo (ruled by Mercury) modifies Midheaven (outer world)
Virgo modifies Mercury
So daily work/routine (Virgo) is important to you
- Virgo modifying Mercury conjuncts (energy is combined with) Midheaven
More emphasis of daily work
- Strong T-square to 9th house (expansion, also wisdom, teaching)
Strong emphasis on need to teach
- South node (the past) focused in the 9th house
Focusing on 9th house issues holds you back in life
- T-square between the nodes on Jupiter (expansion, also wisdom, teaching) conjunct Ascendant (self)
More teaching emphasis
- 3 planets focused in 10th house (duty, also career)
Career is important to you
- North node (future goals) is focused in the 3rd house (thinking, also writing)
Writing is important to your future goals in life
Although writing is an important goal in life, your focus on the need for teaching holds you back. The challenge is to use your need to know and teach in order to help you develop your writing skills. Since the teaching skills are so strong, you might consider a job in teaching, but be sure you also allow yourself writing time, so you can feel fulfilled in what you are doing.
04-03-2007, 07:09 AM
Wilsontc, i have the same problem that waterlilly has, first of all, in professional field i have doubts respect what path should i choose i like analytic fields like statistics, matematics etc. but in another way i have a personal affection to arts. This choice are affecting me right now (sorry, my written english is not quite good) and also the matter that i have moths without a job propossition. And in love... is the same thing... so please help, i have dedicated the last past weeks to learn astrology, but is too early for me to make decisions. I was born in October 13th of the year 1982 at 18:25, in Monterrey NL Mexico. (25N40, 100W19) can you please tell me something about what´s going on in the sky???? i will appreciate anything you can tell me.
04-03-2007, 11:12 AM
lol! well thank you wilsontc
It really is important for me to teach what i know. sometimes, I'm in danger of forcing it down their throats...
I was actually thinking of writing a comprehensive guide for adults. I'll let you know more privately if your interested. I think your so right.
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my thread.
04-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Using Noel Tyl's Midheaven Extension theory:
- Capricorn (ruled by Saturn) modifies your Midheaven (outer world)
Libra (ruled by Venus) modifies Saturn
Libra modifies Venus
So you have a need to relate (Venus) to those around you
- You have stellium (collection of energy) in Libra (relationships) conjuncts your Descendant (others) square (energy needs to be combined with) your Midheaven
So you need to use relationships with others in your career
- More planets are in Libra than in any other sign
More emphasis on relationships
- All your planets are on the right (others) side of the chart
More emphasis on "others"
- More planets are in or near the bottom right of your chart
So you use what you know about your inner world to build relationships with others
- Your North node (future goals) is focused in the 3rd house (thinking, also writing)
So writing is important to your future goals in life
- You have a T-square between the Nodes focused on Mercury (daily work) focused in the 6th house (daily work, also analysis)
So routine and analysis is important to developing your future goals
You need to relate to others and work best in partnerships. You have strong negotiation skills and can help people to "relate" with each other. Your need to write is helped by developing a routine in analytical writing, helped out by your relationships to others in some way.
04-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Writing a comprehensive guide for adults sounds GREAT for you! Best of luck with this challenging but necessary work!
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.