View Full Version : Help with birth chart
03-30-2006, 08:32 AM
Hello everyone! I recently had my birth chart done by an online psychic, and of course I just got a partial reading for free. She told me that because of my birth date there were some extraordinary things about to happen for me. This phase would start on March 20th and last for 72 days, one aspect of this phase deals with money. What I would like to know is what is so special about my birth date during this time in 2006. If anyone could shed some light on this, please contact me! My birthdate is March 7th, 1970. I was born at 2:10 a.m. on ( central time ) a saturday in Miami, Oklahoma USA.
03-30-2006, 02:19 PM
First of all, welcome to the forums! :D
I am going to post your natal chart here for easier reference:
03-30-2006, 02:51 PM
thanks for providing the complete data, I will have a look at your transits tonight,
03-30-2006, 03:30 PM
I recently had my birth chart done by an online psychic, and of course I just got a partial reading for free. She told me that because of my birth date there were some extraordinary things about to happen for me. This phase would start on March 20th and last for 72 days, one aspect of this phase deals with money. What I would like to know is what is so special about my birth date during this time in 2006.
Just from reading your email, this sounds like a scam. Some of the signs are:
- birth chart done by a psychic - if a person is "psychic", why would they need a birth chart?
- vague information ("extraordinary things about to happen")
- exact timing of the "phase" - life is rarely so precise that things start and end exactly on time to the day
- mentioning of money - everyone is interested in "easy money", so mentioning money in a chart gets everyone's attention
Another test is to think to yourself:
- What happened on March 20?
- What has happened during the time after March 20?
If YOU don't know of anything happening (any "phase" you are going through) and your money situation doesn't seem to have abruptly changed in some way EXACTLY on March 20...then there is NO "phase" going on...because who knows you better than you? If there WAS any "phase" going on, you would know about it! :)
And now, since I am NOT a psychic, but an astrologer, let's look at your birth chart. You have Neptune (spirituality, also confusion, deception) trine (energy goes easily with) Venus (physical, also money, values), indicating you may tend to be easily deceived in money matters. You also have Pluto (transformation, also power, control) opposite (energy is over-excited by) Venus, indicating others could try to overpower you in some way and take your money.
The challenge (as you most likely already know), is to take control of your OWN values and money, and not let others tell YOU what to value, believe, etc. Since you have most of your planetary energy on the left side of your chart, you focus on yourself more than others, so you can USE that focus to gain your own power. With transiting (planets in the sky) Pluto focused in the 1rst house (being, also action) squaring (energy needs to be combined with) Venus, actively taking control of your values is VERY important at this time.
And, no, this Pluto cycle is VERY long...lasting a few YEARS, not for "72 days".
Preaching real, non-psychic astrology,
04-02-2006, 06:13 PM
When an astrologer reads a natal chart, what he/she does is disentangling the multiple strands of planetary symbolism until all the different pieces fall into place, so to speak.
In some cases charts can be quite linear. In other cases, they are not. When I see that transits are active on multiple and overlapping fronts, I ask for background info.
I worked on the chart and then I realized that to interpret planetary symbolism in a way that makes sense I need to know a yes/no answer to the following questions:
1. Are you going through a divorce/you’ve found a new partner recently? (Uranus is transiting on the lord of your seventh house/marriage-partnerships, and on the lords of the 8th, Neptune is in your second house/your money, and that very strange Saturn is in the 8/house = inheritances, money gained through investment or speculations, your man’s money). A change in your financial situation will God willing occur, but I need to understand if it is because you're thinking about making an investment, or because of a divorce settlement.
2. Are you thinking seriously about making an investment? Something that looks like a wonderful opportunity, although maybe more than just a bit of “risk” may be involved?
3. Is all of this, or the situation you’re going through at the moment, related to events that started around 1996? (I need to know this to understand how your chart has been “working” during the time Pluto was transiting in your 12th house, while a couple of heavy planets transiting in your second house MUST mean that you were either making or spending a lot of money....)
4. None of these. (In this case I’ll throw away all my notes in frustration, and look at the chart again)
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.